Death Metal

I'm looking forward to the following a lot(not sure about anyone else)

Revolting `bonesaw leftovers E.P on Last House on The Right records and the Bloodgut debut on Cyanide Syndicate.

bloodgut_zombie_reign.jpg

Debauchery really isnt that special... They're mid paced obituary~esque DM with vocals a bit like Chris Barnes' but better. (better growl, and much less annoying shrieks, imo) If you want to listen to them, I'd rec Rage of the Bloodbeast. Heads and tails above the rest of what I've heard...

The new Debauchery has sound really good to me as for the rest of their material. Sounds nothing like Obituary at all in fact none of their material does. You should check out the new Fleshgod Apocalypse album Oracles, Krow since you really like the heavy stuff. I've been really digging Festering Fornication by Bloodboil so you should check that out as well. It would be easier for me to talk to you via messenger but I don't mind I guess. Oh and your damn right those vocals beat Barnes. Notice that theres no fucked up squeaks.

There's a mild similarity between Obituary and Debauchery, but I think that's just because of the genre.

Chris Barnes is annoying.

What are you thanking me for? It's your taste and not mine. Your opinion. It isn't justified by a mile. Good for you that you like immolation more. But I like Vader more. Big fucking deal.

I was listening to Bloodbath-'The Fathomless Mastery' yesterday. I really don't see why people hate on them. It's not the most original, but it's still brutal, evil sounding death metal. Well written and well played. I enjoy it.

I was listening to Bloodbath-'The Fathomless Mastery' yesterday. I really don't see why people hate on them. It's not the most original, but it's still brutal, evil sounding death metal. Well written and well played. I enjoy it.

People hate them because it's formulaic; recycled and rehashed Morbid Angel riffs; a glorified (and unnecessary) tribute band.

Necropolis by Vader better kick ass seriously. One thing I have to definitly add to this thread. Also whats with this obituary-esque relativity in genres... No opinions on the new Debauchery guess ill share it on another thread then.