Death Metal

Guess thats your way of saying fuck off, it's cool, I must have been in the wrong spot, not a huge blogger dude, sorry.

I looked but I didn't see some of these guys from my old stomping ground

DISKREET, they got their first ink with siege of armada I believe (the same label Whitechapel cut their teeth on before they elevated to Metal Blade)

LAST HOUSE OF THE LEFT "among flies" stole their name from the movie and its remake (kuddos for the head in the microwave on the remake), it's a little slower and chuggier than the grinding speed of Diskreet, but I dig it, plus the lucky basterds got Simon Bisley to do their cover art which is sick as fuck.

PLAGUE BRINGER-hometown dudes with a drum machine, they pretty much worship Baltimores Pig Destroyer so naturally you'll hear the similarities

LUPARA-I know, I know, shes a trendy little whore called deathcore, but it's the guitar player from Broken Hope so pay some respect

LANDMINE MARATHON
They've been putting the smack down in phoenix long before Job For a Cowboy, a seriously bad ass female frontwoman grinds it out for the masses

MARUTA- their just bad ass, what can I say

VVEREVVOLF

HAYAINO DAISUKI

I didn't mean to send this entire thread to the Musicians forum, but I wasn't paying attention obviously, hahaha. I meant to make your post a new thread but since it was at the beginning of the new page I for some reason thought it was a whole new thread or something...mindfuck. It's cool, sorry man.

2ce0uh4.jpg

BELPHEGOR - Walpurgis Rites - Hexenwahn. Out October 09, 2009.

Supreme Death / Black Metal art - that is the moniker BELPHEGOR have been sailing under since 1993 now! They are back with their eigth studio album – "Walpurgis rites – Hexenwahn", a brutal yet technically filigree opus with an overall Sabbathian witch and black magick / occult theme!

Now BELPHEGOR serve us "Walpurgis rites – Hexenwahn". To quote vocalist/guitarist Helmuth: "With these nine compositions/ arrangements we continue to piss on the damn mainstream. It..s BELPHEGOR to the highest, the hymns are extremely varied, more intense and epic than ever, there are new elements and structures added." Not to forget the blasphemous lyrical concept: "The witch/ devil concept is amazing to work with and we used a lot of original chants/ incantations from archaic scripts..." Delve into this masterpiece which celebrates the darkest pleasures in life!

TRACKLIST

1. Walpurgis Rites
2. Veneratio Diaboli - I Am Sin
3. Hail The New Flesh
4. Reichswehr In Blood
5. The Crosses Made Of Bone
6. Der Geistertreiber
7. Destroyer Hekate
8. Enthralled Toxic Sabbath
9. Hexenwahn – Totenkult

I can't wait for the new Belphegor.

As for Vortech, they're a very good band. I've only heard Posthumanism, though; are any of their other albums worth getting?

2ce0uh4.jpg

BELPHEGOR - Walpurgis Rites - Hexenwahn. Out October 09, 2009.

Supreme Death / Black Metal art - that is the moniker BELPHEGOR have been sailing under since 1993 now! They are back with their eigth studio album – "Walpurgis rites – Hexenwahn", a brutal yet technically filigree opus with an overall Sabbathian witch and black magick / occult theme!

Now BELPHEGOR serve us "Walpurgis rites – Hexenwahn". To quote vocalist/guitarist Helmuth: "With these nine compositions/ arrangements we continue to piss on the damn mainstream. It..s BELPHEGOR to the highest, the hymns are extremely varied, more intense and epic than ever, there are new elements and structures added." Not to forget the blasphemous lyrical concept: "The witch/ devil concept is amazing to work with and we used a lot of original chants/ incantations from archaic scripts..." Delve into this masterpiece which celebrates the darkest pleasures in life!

TRACKLIST

1. Walpurgis Rites
2. Veneratio Diaboli - I Am Sin
3. Hail The New Flesh
4. Reichswehr In Blood
5. The Crosses Made Of Bone
6. Der Geistertreiber
7. Destroyer Hekate
8. Enthralled Toxic Sabbath
9. Hexenwahn – Totenkult

Belphegor is one of those bands (like Dark Funeral) who sound awesome for 2 or 3 songs and then I lose interest. Still this may be fun for a couple of spins.

Finally listening to the Maim album I got a month and a half ago. I bought the Tormented album at the same time, and it's quite obvious that, though the two aren't entirely comparable, Maim outclasses Tormented. One thing that is really evident about From the Womb to the Tomb is that, whether by accident or by design, this album is paced very well and doesn't get boring. This goes beyond the fact that the songs are short; the songs themselves are structured very evenly and each composition is a lively affair in its own right. Certainly not original at all, but very good at what it does. Might actually crack my top 25.

Also pre-ordered the new The Chasm album and bought a new shirt with my non-existent money.

Grabbed both shirts and the album. Freaked out because on AOL the pages werent updated, even right now. Internet explorer was okay though.

I just preordered the album and a T-shirt. I'm pretty surprised that barely anyone in Perth apart from my band members and a few friends have never heard of The Chasm. I posted something up on WF and no one bothered to reply or acknowledge it's existence, considering it's better than half of the brutal technical death metal or lo-fi black metal crap people listen to :p