Death Metal

will also be ordering one of the shirts come payday tomorrow, just wanted to make sure i got the album :) I want that fuckin' poster haha

Hoping I got a poster... but I was probably too late.

Loving that I'm getting TWO different The Chasm shirts... after only even seeing a few in the past.

I do wonder if the fiery rebirth shirt has any back artwork.
As far as I know the other shirt says "Iron Willed Death Metal" on the back.

i also got that tormented cd, its not bad.

Has anyone bought the reissue of Rottrevore's Inquitous?

I have the original, but i also bought the reissue. (vinyl) The vinyl itself is good but the sleeve is really shitty.
Also the album is remastered, i don't think it sounds better.

Do you have the Maim CD?

Maim is awesome. Their full length kicks ass, one of the better Autopsy worship bands i've heard.

no, worth checking out?

I thought so, at least after one listen. Like I said, I got it at the same time as I got the Tormented CD. The Maim CD is short enough so that it doesn't get boring, which tends to be a problem with a lot of these new unoriginal osdm bands.

I just preordered the album and a T-shirt. I'm pretty surprised that barely anyone in Perth apart from my band members and a few friends have never heard of The Chasm. I posted something up on WF and no one bothered to reply or acknowledge it's existence, considering it's better than half of the brutal technical death metal or lo-fi black metal crap people listen to :p

Are you really that surprised? Perth has always been pretty weak for metal. Like you said, if you're not a ultra brutal tech death metal band, no-one really gives a shit.

By the way, I actually bought Conjuration Of The Spectral Empire from Music Finder in Murray Street a couple of years back

Are you really that surprised? Perth has always been pretty weak for metal. Like you said, if you're not a ultra brutal tech death metal band, no-one really gives a shit.

By the way, I actually bought Conjuration Of The Spectral Empire from Music Finder in Murray Street a couple of years back

Music Finder was good, I found some awesome gems from that store. Didn't it close down?

It moved from further up Murray Street (towards Kings Park) a while ago but it's been opposite Amplifier/Capitol for a few years now. I found some good things there too, but it is very expensive, records especially. It's sad to say, but I buy barely anything from physical stores in Perth anymore. I get probably more than 95% of my stuff from online distros.