Death Metal

Infinitum Obscure - Sub Atris Caelis Blown away by the quality of this album. Their 7" that was released last year by blood harvest was incredible, but i did not expect this album to be this good.

l_b1ba02d8d61b4fad977580af3b3443ce.jpg

This is sooo good. Had never heard of these guys. Gonna have to back track and check out their other stuff.

Repugnant LP is being reissued. I own the PIC LP version of epitome so i'm looking forward to owning the black vinyl.

Also the MAIM full length is going to be released at the same time. hopefully that label doesn't use that shitty cheap cardboard again..

2009-12-01

The Return Of...

The%20Crown_LOGO.JPG

Line-up:
Jonas Stålhammar - Vox
Marko Tervonen - Rhythm Guitar
Marcus Sunesson - Lead Guitar
Magnus Olsfelt - Electric Bass
Janne Saarenpää - Drums

Exit Dobermann - Enter THE CROWN
New album recorded, more news to follow.
Meanwhile, check out some new samples...

Audio sample 1

Audio sample 2

I'm must say I'm rather enjoying all this early swedish DM I've recently discovered, very melodic but still heavy and brutal. Listening to first album by Unleashed now, quality stuff.

Infinitum Obscure - Sub Atris Caelis Blown away by the quality of this album. Their 7" that was released last year by blood harvest was incredible, but i did not expect this album to be this good.

l_b1ba02d8d61b4fad977580af3b3443ce.jpg
Don't you guys think this sounds a bit too much like The Chasm? It's definitely solid stuff, but in the end I'd much rather listen to the Chasm.

I haven't heard the newest album (though it's on the way), but I've heard everything else the band has done, and frankly I find the comparisons to The Chasm overblown at best.