Death Metal

Although the re-release of Blod-Draum will give you everything by the band all wrapped up with shiny new artwork.

*BUMP* classic death metal albums by "Master" two of which I enjoy going back to :kickass:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWAD0TlDHss&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Been spinning this on the way home. Fucking insane.

FinalGenocidesmall.jpg

I just love Thanatos, probably one of the most consistent death thrash bands out there.

That artwork is fucking amazing. Holy shit... And the songs sound even more insane. Thanks for posting that Delirium.

Edit: Fuck those my pals that rated that album so poorly on M-A.

Edit 2: This sounds pretty good

Dissect+-+Swallow+Swouming+Mass+-+Front.jpg

There is threads for that you know. But if its death metal related, thanks for bringing it up. I'll check those out in a bit.

@Death Delirium - major kudos for posting those Resurrection tracks - Embalmed Existence was a cracking album, well worth revisiting. Chaosbreed, while kind of entertaining, I always took to be too similar to Dismember to be worth paying too much attention too - kinda the same way The County Medical Examiners and General Surgery are too similar to Carcass...

@Journeys:

Alot of those bands seem very underated and I couldn't dig up much.

Of course I've heard DTU, they're great =P

I found Necrosphere, Thron, Obtruncation, and Cerebrocide to be nice for what I've heard.

Scythe isn't that great but Nephasthe is decent.

Morgue seemed like standard deathcore with some brutal death elements; them being sort of minimal.