Death Metal

Hopefully on the next album they'll get rid of the inhales. I love Elvenefris, but I can't help but roll my eyes whenever I hear the Waking the Cadaver-style vocals.

WTF? Really?

Ondra, got a link?

It´s the latest post on their bandzone. It says exactly that Tom Corn and Ptoe started working on the new material again (the album that was announced some time last year iirc).

Arguably they're more BM than DM, but you might enjoy Seven Chalices by Teitanblood, the ever-popular Triune Impurity Rites by Necros Christos, and Atonement Ritual by Embrace Of Thorns. They're quality, anyway. Also, as mentioned Dead Congregation. Possibly also Ignivomous?

Winner. Also try Lie in Ruins.

Along with the question of Vomitory's latest I'd like to bring to the table...

Extreme+Violence+-+Ecstasy+In+Pain.jpg

Thoughts?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrtthogRfAA&feature=related[/ame]

Sort of reminds me of Vader.

Very interesting, seems quite unique. Quite melodic and a little heavier than your average melodic death metal.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Antropomorphia - Necromantic Love Songs" is kicking my ass currently.I had been wanting to check out Antropomorphia since I heard "Chunks of meat" cover by "Deathevocation".Wish I had I did a lot time ago though.
By the way guys is their album any good?.....

I don't know if alot of you feel this way. But I think alot of melodic death metal is just lame. I don't know that many good bands at all.

I know some damn good melo(dic) death bands. Melo-death can be a pretty kickass style. Holymarsh (esp. first album) proves this.

Would you consider One Man Army and The Undead Quartet any good? I find them to be one of the better bands of the genre. But then again your right there are some kickass bands. For instance you have bands like Kalmah, Naildown, early In Flames, Dark Tranquility, Ensiferum, Wintersun, and Bodom's first 4 albums.