Death Metal

HEY check back I posted about that band on the last page :mad:

cemetery_cover.jpg

Cemetery Urn - Urn Of Blood

I DID EXACTLY WHAT GOOGLE SAYS...

"To bump a thread on an Internet forum is to post a reply to it purely in order to raise the thread's profile. This will typically return it to the top of the list of active threads. Bump is usually an abbreviation for Bring Up My Post."

WHAT THE FUCK ELSE MAN!!!?

I've been lisening to loads of Death Metal lately.
Bands like
Death
Nile
Decapitated
Despised Icon
Veil of Maya.

I've been listening to metal for ages and Death MEtal for a while, but I have only recently really been listening to it every day.

Can anyone suggest some more bands I can listen to?

Stop listening to:
Despised Icon
Veil of Maya

Start listening to:
early Entombed
Morbid Angel
Merciless
Immolation
early At the Gates
Funebrarum
Graveyard (Spain)
Bolt Thrower
etc etc etc...

Nice recs wrath. NICE but I have a feeling you stole those.

Veil of Maya really isn't that bad. They're ok...

If you want other stuff like Veil Of Maya that is actually good, try...

All Shall Perish
Whitechapel - The Somatic Defilement
Animosity - Empires
In-Quest
Infected Malignity

Thrashy death metal is fine for newbs since they were probly exposed to a certain amount of thrash, they might dig it, grow on to it, and proceed to the more atmospheric kind.

I strongly agree with that.

Also check out

Massacre - From Beyond
Massacra - Final Holocaust, Enjoy The Violence, Sick
Ares Kingdom
Thanatos
Master - On The Seventh Day God Created... Master, s/t, The Spirit Of The West, Slaves To Society
Death Breath
Death Strike
Nunslaughter
Incubus - Serpent Temptation, Beyond The Unknown

I listened to Nile a lot when I was still getting into death metal, but now they rarely get played. Not a terrible band, I suppose, but there's just so many better dm bands out there.

Yea same, I use to be into certain bands at the start such as Nile and later Deicide. Eventually you grow out of that sound (For some people).

I don't think you grow out of it. I've been listening to death metal since 1985; Nile are one of my favorites. It's just personal preference.