Death Metal

Does anyone know if the Greek band Dead Congregation is going to be releasing a new album soon? Their last album was one of the best albums I heard in '08 but I don't pay enough attention to death metal to know enough about what's happening. It seems they're due for one, it has been a couple of years...

Does anyone know if the Greek band Dead Congregation is going to be releasing a new album soon? Their last album was one of the best albums I heard in '08 but I don't pay enough attention to death metal to know enough about what's happening. It seems they're due for one, it has been a couple of years...

I don't know about that but I hope so. Also, a new Teitanblood sometime?

A new Teitanblood album would be nice but maybe it's too soon? I loved the production on Seven Chalices, I think it's very much the kind of sound you would expect to hear at a live show, and not to mention, it's very "metal."

Seven Chalices was good, but there were too many useless interludes.

Embrace of Thorns album from that year was way better.

yeah that embrace of thorns release was a downer and seven chalices basically broods in awesome ness. Why don't you tell me all those cool releases you were talking about at SKR dodens so I can throw my money somewhere :loco: