Death Metal

It looks pretty cool... I havent heard anything from it yet though. I like several of Vader's albums... Ultimate Incantation and The Beast are both entertaining enough.

^ Yeah, I'm anticipating Vader's new one. I enjoy some of their albums (Litany, The Beast, Revelations, Impressions in Blood, The Art of War EP) but I'm expecting something better than Necropolis, which was average to say the least.

I am also looking forward to new Vader. I liked Necropolis, but Litany, Revelations and Live in Japan are my favorites from Vader. Is that August 12 release date for North America or Europe? The Nuclear Blast website indicates its release is September 13 for N. America.

posting this here too because I just had a I HAVE TO FUCKING BUY THIS MOMENT.

tumblr_lggvxwkrel1qh0fgco1_400.jpg

Purtenance - Member of Immortal Damnation was reissued by Xtreem Music. It comes with their ep and demo also.

Grabbed it from Dark Descent.

Fuck yeah, just got Purtenance also! Been trying to snag this on Ebay for about a year, but CDs were selling for $100US +. Doing a happy Irish jig in my chair.

So, I like to be kept posted when old albums get reissued, and I like to do the same thing for you guys as well.

30717.jpg

Delirium - Zzooouhh sees the light of day for the first time in 21 years. It's been reissued by Memento Mori.

Think Death/Doom with a heavy helping of hellhammer with a voice like Van Druren on vocals:

Also, if anyone is interested, Funebrarum's first album Beneath the Columns Of Abandoned Gods and Dormant Hallucination ep have been re-issued together by Obliteration records.

Last edited by a moderator:
S
Also, if anyone is interested, Funebrarum's first album Beneath the Columns Of Abandoned Gods and Dormant Hallucination ep have been re-issued together by Obliteration records.
Dammit that pisses me off because I finally downloaded and burned this after being unable to buy it