Death Metal

Lately I've been listening to alot of All That Remains, Five Finger death Punch, Shadows Fall, Trivium, and In Flames. Empty Inside by ATR is my favorite song right now, because its got fucking amazing guitar in it.

Lately I've been listening to alot of All That Remains, Five Finger death Punch, Shadows Fall, Trivium, and In Flames. Empty Inside by ATR is my favorite song right now, because its got fucking amazing guitar in it.

So you‘re 12 years old?

So you‘re 12 years old?
No, but YOU ARE!

With your failed innuendo and immature
criticism, not to mention a great lack of musical
knowledge and respect!

And you're a senior member?

Throwing in contempory
classical works -and of one of my favourite
composers at that- to show off...!
YOU, should be the guest of honour
in the rite of spring...
you understand that, don't you?

Metallica 4 ever very kindly started a discussion
by the great way of SHARING ones current thoughts
and interests.
And you and that other loser go about and snub him/her!

You're nothing! Get a fucking life the both of you!

All the bands mentioned DO kick ass for reasons
you would not understand and for us not worth
explaining to you!

Although listening to classical music
you failed to cultivate your cultural level
and maturity as well as your conversational
and argumentative skills!

Actually your comment most successfully describes YOU!
That, disgustingly trapped in an old
-i got no life- fart's body!

So in conclusion, when somebody with the best intentions kindly tries to start a conversation and you or that other idiot have no argument to support AN OPINION with, REFRAIN from INSULTING the other person AND SHUT YOUR FUCKING PIE HOLE!!!!

Excellent taste my friend! Great energy, love those bands!
One of my favorite Trivium is Pull harder on the strings of your martyr and actually the whole ascendancy CD!

He snubbed him because this is the DEATH METAL discussion. Take that poser shit elsewhere.
On a more relevant note, Revolting kicks ass.

yes, yes it can:

Just going to leave this here. Talk amongst yourselves.

Anyways, Mourge I signed up here, you posted on my death metal thread on another site... so here I am.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had the new Cianide for a while now. Anyone that likes death/doom should get it.

Revolting is a pretty damn solid band and get better with every release, as far as I'm concerned.

This is particularly my favorite song:

Last edited by a moderator: