Death Metal

It's probably just because I love Kam Lee, but Grave Wax sounds extremely promising on their split with Claws.

Audio isnt perfect, probably vinyl rip. Grave Wax is the second half, if you want to skip Claws. (but they're pretty good too)
I am liking this also. But I saw Denial Fiend live a couple years ago and enjoyed them enough to buy a CD...which sucked after about 3 listens. I hope this isn't like that.

I'm enjoying the Claws/Grave Wax split. Looking forward to more material from them.

Gonna check out the new Paganizer. Never listened to them before. I dig Rogga's work in Ribspreader, hopefully this is good shit too.

This came out of nowhere... i like.

Cruciamentum - Engulfed In Desolation

Cruciamentum%2B2011%2BEngulfed%2BIn%2BDesolation%2B%2528EP%2529.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that we're at the years end we should do a list of the good albums that were spawned.

Here's mine kind of in alphabet order because of the engine I'm using to look through releases: (dont count on any brutal death, black/death or melodic stuff... I dont like it much)

Favorites in bold

Necrovorous - Funeral For the Sane
Autopsy - Macabre Eternal
Bastard Priest - Ghouls of the Eternal Night
Blaspherian - Infernal Warriors of Death
Blood Freak - Mindscraper
Bones - Bones
Cianide - Gods of Death
Corpsessed - The Dagger & the Chalice
Cryptborn - In the Grasp of the Starving Dead
Decrepitaph - Profane Doctrines Unburied
Disma - Towards the Megalith
Encoffination - O' Hell, Shine in Thy Whited Sepulchres
Entrails - The Tomb Awaits
Eskhaton - Nihilgoety
Funerus - Reduced to Sludge
Ghoul - Transmission Zero
Goreaphobia - Apocalyptic Necromancy
Gorephilia - Ascend to Chaos
Mausoleum - Back From the Funeral
Miasmal - Miasmal
Necrophagia - Deathtrip 69 (very surprised here!)
Revolting - In Grisly Rapture
Ritual Necromancy - Oath of the Abyss
Vanhelgd - Church of Death

Letdowns:
Jungle Rot - Kill on Command
Tennesse Murder Club - Carving a Legacy

I probably missed some...

That Cianide album definitely kicks ass. It's the perfect accumulation of all their previous albums rolled into one package. And fucking Desecration Storm and Forsaken Doom back to back just kill everything.

I'm so out of the loop these days with metal, the only death metal I've listened to that isn't mixed with black metal or doom metal is the new Blaspherian. Which is fucking awesome.

Uhh I did not see Immolation's EP Providence up there dude. List=invalid. But in all seriousness, that's a pretty good list of releases. I'd throw up Putridity's newest full length as well, but I dunno if you're counting any brutal/slam stuff at all.

Wha--? How dare you.

EDIT: Also, where's Vader's latest?!? Jesus dude, don't forsake the classics hahahaha

Vader's latest was okay... but nothing I overly loved. Was a bit dissapointed there.

In far more important news HHR has set a date (basically) for Nunslaughter - Hell's Unholy Fire's reissue. Late february, according to the site... in CD, LP, and pic LP.

:kickass:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToLtylIID5k&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6J70YpZL1E&feature=related[/ame]