Death Metal

Hey, what was that album and band called... hey have an art cover with white background and a distorted face. The text (album name i guess) is written in red letters somewhere in the upper corner. It's a very underrated old school dm..

Well this certainly looks to be quite badass. If you don't like the techy shit, don't bother, but I like it, surely someone else here will.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, what was that album and band called... hey have an art cover with white background and a distorted face. The text (album name i guess) is written in red letters somewhere in the upper corner. It's a very underrated old school dm..

1291549532_cover.jpg

Glad to see some mention of Cadaver's In Pains. That is definitely one of the most underrated albums out there. Not sure if it is true death metal, but it doesn't really matter as more people should know about it.

Haven't heard the albums before or after in their entirety, but from what I heard on Youtube, the mixing on both kind of pisses me off. Is either album worth checking out?

Hallucinating Anxiety is very good dirty, poorly produced old school death metal. It's never been properly remastered and could honestly use it. It's pretty good for what it is though.

I'd say it's for obscure osdm lovers, really.