Death Metal

Nobody is trying to bash you, but you are offering disagreements in the form of "lol whatever buddy you dont know anything" while other people are actually explaining their opinions. You are dismissive and don't actually reply to what people say beyond disagreeing.

I also didn't see anyone say Death wasn't influential.

Dude, first off, wasnt talking to you. Second, you're the one who was tryin to push those retarded, childish aruments that i was trying to sideline earlier. And that "you dont know anything" quote is more like most of your posts ... "Death wasnt first" "Death didnt invent death metal""dm wasnt named after them" when not one fucking single person brought up anything you had mentioned .. dont fucking sit here and try to scrutonize me, you little faggot.

Your new posts are not helping your cause. Your posts were utterly dismissive of the notion that a reasonable person could think that any Death album could be bettered by another band's best album. How about you just relax and accept the fact that some people think that the seminal work of a pioneering death metal band is better than at least some of the albums, even the late career ones, of another pioneering death metal band?

edit: my dumb ass totally misred your post bro, i apologize for my douchiness towards you.

but the post's i was responding to were "Seven Churches is better than anything by Death." and "Death has never written anything better than Seven Churches", which is quite different than someone thinking that "the seminal work of a pioneering death metal band is better than at least some of the albums, even the late career ones, of another pioneering death metal band".

you just cant back yours up, everyone else can

See this is exactly what i mean. Back what up? That i think Seven Churches dosnt even come close to touching any of any of Death's albums? It's a fucking opinion, a preference, not one of your fucking "facts" that needs to be backed up.

... and havent we already went through this "opinions" subject on Death more than a couple times? and now you blurt this out? :rolleyes:

See this is exactly what i mean. Back what up? That i think Seven Churches dosnt even come close to touching any of any of Death's albums? It's a fucking opinion, a preference, not one of your fucking "facts" that needs to be backed up.

... and havent we already went through this "opinions" subject on Death more than a couple times? and now you blurt this out? :rolleyes:

if you cannot provide reasoning to back up your opinion it is worthless

TheNightsBane said:
Dude, first off, wasnt talking to you. Second, you're the one who was tryin to push those retarded, childish aruments that i was trying to sideline earlier. And that "you dont know anything" quote is more like most of your posts ... "Death wasnt first" "Death didnt invent death metal""dm wasnt named after them" when not one fucking single person brought up anything you had mentioned .. dont fucking sit here and try to scrutonize me, you little faggot.

I made a statement that I dislike misinformed Death fans. The fact that you choose to perpetuate your presentation as an overzealous, childish fan of Chuck Schuldiner despite the fact that you were not being accused of anything is not my problem. It's yours. I explained my opinions already while you chose to just keep throwing tantrums and dismissing everyone else as less knowledgeable than you.

My perception of you is that you are clearly under the age of 18 based on the way that you handle yourself here. And yes, I am a jerk when I post, but I explain myself and I never throw childish temper tantrums because I'm a sentient adult.

if you cannot provide reasoning to back up your opinion it is worthless

To be honest neither side backed up their opinion with any reason whatsoever. What makes any of these posts credible outside mere preference?

This is basically a raw metal vs progressive metal argument thinly veiled with opinionated statements masquerading as fact. Considering that I like raw, dirty metal over crisp, polished, and progressive metal I side with Seven Churches over the majority (all) of Death's discography. However both bands excel in different areas musically, which makes most comparisons indistinct and highly reflective of musical preference. Both are great bands, no need to bastardize one to make the other look good.

I explained my opinions already while you chose to just keep throwing tantrums and dismissing everyone else as less knowledgeable than you ... but I explain myself and I never throw childish temper tantrums because I'm a sentient adult.

lmao, this guy's off in his own fantasy land, you didnt explain shit, dont make me go back and pull all you're retarded "invention""first"("sentient adult"?:lol:)quotes again fool .... and me calling you a faggot dosnt mean im on some type of "tantrum", i was just actually pointing out how much of an annoying little faggot you really are. And the only thing dismissed by me here are your post's and opinion's.

... "they werent first", "they didnt invent", "it wasnt named after them", and yet he has the nerves to call me a kid, :lol: ... im done with you, to the block list you go.

This is basically a raw metal vs progressive metal argument
Not really, i actually prefer my metal raw(to a certain extent), aggresive and fast. I also think Death's first three albums are just as good, if not better, than their last three.

Both are great bands, no need to bastardize one to make the other look good.
thank you!

TheNightsBane said:
lmao, this guy's off in his own fantasy land, you didnt explain shit, dont make me go back and pull all you're retarded "invention""first"("sentient adult"?:lol:)quotes again fool .... and me calling you a faggot dosnt mean im on some type of "tantrum", i was just actually pointing out how much of an annoying little faggot you really are. And the only thing dismissed by me here are your post's and opinion's.

... "they werent first", "they didnt invent", "it wasnt named after them", and yet he has the nerves to call me a kid, :lol: ... im done with you, to the block list you go.

You insulted myself and Dodens Grav at the least, kiddo. You are on a tantrum, and several people noted it already. I'd like to throw in that you said you were done with this conversation and you are still posting your shit and being an obnoxious child because people called you out on it. I'm not sure why people think that anyone cares if they put them on ignore. I don't lose anything of value when you don't see or reply to my posts.