Death Metal

October 23.

Hell's Headbangers will be re-releasing Acid Witch - Witchtanic Hellucinations on cd/vinyl/pic disc/tape.

584869358-1.jpg

I've been waiting quite a while for this. I will definitely be picking up whatever colored vinyl they have and the cd.

Very nice.

^Ummm is that in a good way? Cuz both those bands kick ass, but I'm not sure how you classify being excrement lol

Another one of this year's death metal masterpieces, along with Ignivoumous and Necrovation, is Gorephilia's new album. It kicks a considerable amount of arse.

This. Also, the new Resurgency album.

I have yet to hear that one. This has been a good year for death metal. I'm still waiting for the Grave Upheaval album and hoping for new Dead Congregation before the year ends.

I'd like a new Tribulation,Repugnant, and Stench, but I have not heard these bands are putting out anything new...so

I checked out Weapon on Youtube after seeing them mentioned a few times on this thread. Their debut really seemed to resonate with me, but from the devil's tomb didn't seem to be as great. But I saw multiple reviews saying that their second was definitely the better album. Maybe it is because I'm not into black or blackened death metal, but am I missing something?