Death Metal

Malevolent Creation doesn't receive nearly enough time in the sun.

jsewlz.jpg

Jesus Christ, I really really like this.

It's absolutely disgustingly depressing and miserable. I usually don't like this "style" either...

For example, Portal never really floated my boat. But this... its just gruesome.

Yeah it is pure Lovecraftian horror, I liked their first one, so this one may just grow on me on repeat listens as well :)

They need to re-release Bolt Thrower - For Victory on LP like the other albums were done recently.

It's like the only one I'm missing from my collection.

It's equivalent to owning Lethal Weapon 1, 3 and 4... but not number 2 with the South African Kruger Rand.

Liking what I am hearing from the debut of these three German DM acts...

Beyond - Fatal Power of Death

Abyssous - ...Smouldering

Sulphur Aeon - Swallowed by the Ocean's Tide

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Didn't know about that one, sounds interesting; will keep an eye for the full release to check out the other songs.

Anyone heard the new Obliteration? What did you think of it?

I have not heard it yet, but i think both their albums were top notch Death metal (especially Nekropsalms).

ClichéUserName;10763043 said:
Anyone heard the new Obliteration? What did you think of it?

I think it was great, one of the best DM releases of the year imo.

New album preview and track for the upcoming Corpsessed album "Abysmal Thresholds", to be released on February 4th, 2014. Sounding good:

Corpsessed-Abysmal-Thresholds-2014.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, since that Wakedead Gathering album was posted I will share this info

Greetings,

If you have received this email it's because you signed up for the mailing list. I personally have copies of the new album now and I am making them available to mailing list members ONLY. The album will go on sale for everyone else on January 13th.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the album, please send $8 (postage included in the U.S.) via PayPal to: wakedeadgathering@gmail.com

For International orders or to purchase via cash, etc., please email me for the total/address.

Thanks!

Buy it! $8 is cheap as fuck.