Death Metal

I watched these guys tonight and they were awesome, and they are like teenagers, check 'em out!

https://morbidillusion.bandcamp.com/releases

a1242375662_16.jpg

anyone notice they announced that the new chasm album is gonna be fully instrumental?

Where was this announced? I've read some interviews from a few years ago where they alluded to this but haven't seen anything recently.

Any news on when the album might be released? I wonder if losing Julio will change their sound.

Yeah. Good thing their instrumentals are the best in the business.

What's your favourite The Chasm instrumental? I find it hard to choose between Spectral Sons of the Mictlan, Deathcult Arrival and Procession to the Infraworld. I'm also a big fan of Callous Spectre/Vehement Opposition and From the Curse a Scourge even though some may consider it a bit wanky.

Last edited:
it wasn't exactly an official announcement that i saw, they implied it in a facebook post and someone queried if they meant 100% instrumental and they replied affirmatively.

What's your favourite The Chasm instrumental? I find it hard to choose between Spectral Sons of the Mictlan, Deathcult Arrival and Procession to the Infraworld. I'm also a big fan of Callous Spectre/Vehement Opposition and From the Curse a Scourge even though some may consider it a bit wanky.

Tough call between Deathcult and Procession. Probably the latter because it's a perfect closer.

I haven't even heard the Infester album but I will blind buy it if it's OSDM. Prices are super reasonable and the exchange rate is dope.

edit: I have heard it as a buddy gave me the MP3s to check out. I suck. Guess I'll listen to that today but I already purchased it.

@Krow where does he ship from in the EU?

I haven't even heard the Infester album but I will blind buy it if it's OSDM. Prices are super reasonable and the exchange rate is dope.

Definitely OSDM. Vicious, doomy New York style stuff. Easily rivals early Incantation and Immolation.

It's been unavailable for a long time.