Death Metal

I've not seen many metal bands live, but when I saw Suffocation in 2006 on their self titled album tour I was never the same again.

Easily the best of all the bands I've seen live and by a fucking mile to boot.

Reactions: The Ozzman
Ozz prefers a brutal dicking rather than a nice, smooth dicking.

You dont need to be into brutal death metal to enjoy early Suffocation though(for example me, or even you). Like i said though, its a giant embarrassment to this forum.

I don't mean brutal death metal the subgenre, I just mean death metal that is on the more brutal end of the classic death metal sound.

But you're right it really doesn't take much to accustom yourself to Suffocation's style.

When I first heard Suffocation as a metal newbie I was like is this band even real? :lol:

They're so ruthless, they made all the other death metal I had heard at that point sound like Iron Maiden.

Last edited:
So the new The Chasm was released on the 22nd. Why didn't anyone say?! Anyone heard it yet?

The shipping cost is ridiculous to the UK! Costs more than the CD for standard delivery.

So the new The Chasm was released on the 22nd. Why didn't anyone say?! Anyone heard it yet?

The shipping cost is ridiculous to the UK! Costs more than the CD for standard delivery.

Yeah, US molests foreign countries on shipping, definitely not The Chasm's fault.