Death Metal

what i really wanna know is what kind of meat and seasoning do they use for their post-rape tacos.

Oh and i found this and remembered the hacked page you posted a little while ago lol.
p1MCZfU.png

I’ve never even heard of Amorbital or the Succubus you posted. This style was all the rage in the mid to late 90s but it seems to have died a death.

Perhaps as Old Wainds said earlier, it’s still out there but no one knows what to call it to search for it. Melodic death/black doesn’t really cover it all. For me, modern production really kills it, more than perhaps with any other subgenre/sound.

Reactions: CiG
Hey would anyone be able to rec some DM like Ataraxy? I'm rather liking that mid paced, reverby, atmospheric/haunting sound. It seems to have some elements of OSDM and Death/Doom, but is pretty unique in what I've heard. Thanks!

Reactions: CiG
I dunno if it's all that similar, but you could try the early death/doom from the Netherlands like Mystic Charm - Shadows of the Unknown

Also, Unholy - The Second Ring of Power (cos I'm listening to it now) and Sorrow - Hatred and Disgust.

Reactions: Draehl