Death Metal

I think there are more standouts on Identisick to me...Mourning Affliction, Sex-Addicted, Iscarioth...amazing shit. I didn't get much of a feeling from the new one. I am not so big on the Benighted craze anyway.

Fucking Death Metal!!

The bands I'm currently listening to:

- Nile (but Annihilation of the Wicked sounds better than Ithyphallic)
- Death
- Krisiun
- The Ordher (Brazilian Brutal Death Metal - very technical band)
- Necrophagist
- Deicide
- Vader

Mortem.jpg

just listened to the Ignivomous demo. Fucking amazing stuff. Now i need to get my hands on nocturnal graves..

Both of those are great releases! I was anticipating the Nocturnal Graves release for about six months until it came out and I am not disappointed in the least.

Just no. Everyone everywhere seems to be labeling them brutal. They are neither brutal nor very technical.
They are good though.

They have started around April 2005, after the end of two other extreme brazilian bands (Rebaelliun and Nephast). They are considered both Brutal and Technical down here. By the way, the first album "Weaponize" kicks ass, it's got an excellent guitar work. Definitely, one of the best brazilian metal releases in 2007.

They've already played with Hate Eternal, Cannibal Corpse, Krisiun, Deicide, Vader and Behemoth in Europe and South American tours.

I just WANT to point out another new Demiurg song is up.

HAWT!!!

(maybe tomorrow another new one will be up)

Suffocation - Effigy Of The Forgotten
Demilich - Nespithe
Miasma - Changes
Molested - Blod Draum
Caducity - Whirler Of Fate
Carnage - Dark Recollections
In-Quest - Extrusion: Battlehymns
Lykathea Aflame - Elvenefris
Dismember - Like An Everflowing Stream
Amorphis - The Karelian Isthmus

These are just mine, and are in no real order.