Death Metal

How would one describe the vocal style of Sulaco?

also, Animosity - Animal is quite awesome; highly technical, non-annoying deathcore with no breakdowns, rather odd song structures, top-notch drumming (they have Sleep Terror's drummer)...very atypical for the style.

http://www.myspace.com/animositysf
I saw a video of theirs a while back and it was pretty good

North from Here is great. I haven't checked out Shadows of the Past though but I hear it is good as well.

my friend Greg says Necrophobic rules, which Necrophobic albums should I pick up?

also, I know Death Delirium is a fan, but who else here likes Sentenced?

I would probably start with 'the nocturnal silence' which is the bands first album released in 93 and recorded at Sunlight so you know it sounds awesome. In terms of newer albums go with Hrimthursum and Bloodhymns which are some of the best newer death metal albums. You can't go wrong with any Necrophobic and they are one of the best 90's bands in terms of extreme music imo.

'Where Sinners Burn' from The Nocturnal Silence which is pure evil.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=1A765947187F8421

I saw a video of theirs a while back and it was pretty good
They were excellent when I saw them during the Necrophagist - Carving America's Epitaph tour a few years ago. I've tried introducing them to some other people, but most of them somehow think they're boring...what the hell?:erk:

Definitely get The Nocturnal Silence. It's really all you need by Necrophobic (not to mention one of the best Death Metal albums ever).

As far as Sentenced is concerned, I reckon Shadows of the Past is quite a bit better than North From Here.

The Nocturnal Silence is one of the best death metal albums and classic and at the sametime prefere every Necrophobic album after over it. Bloodhymns and Hrimthursum are the bands best albums imo, Hrimthursum is absolutely insane especially lead guitar wise. I think Hrimthursum is the bands most accomplished work. Necrophobic have been great musicians for a long time and are now just in a whole new territory so it's like a new beginning and in death metal there are a few bands where I am really anticipating their new album. Necrophobic are pushing themselves above other death and black metal bands. I think so anyways.

The Nocturnal Silence is one of the best death metal albums and classic and at the sametime prefere every Necrophobic album after over it. Bloodhymns and Hrimthursum are the bands best albums imo, Hrimthursum is absolutely insane especially lead guitar wise. I think Hrimthursum is the bands most accomplished work. Necrophobic have been great musicians for a long time and are now just in a whole new territory so it's like a new beginning and in death metal there are a few bands where I am really anticipating their new album. Necrophobic are pushing themselves above other death and black metal bands. I think so anyways.

You have very strange tastes.