Death Metal

Not sure if this is the best thread to post this, but there's a new Ares Kingdom hoodie for anybody looking for a metal related item of clothing, from Promethean Burn.

akflyer_final_large.png

See this thread for details: http://www.nwnprod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=512407

limited to 50...and they're $65...fuck

limited to 50...and they're $65...fuck

S through XL is $50 in the US bro. And this isn't NWN. If this sweatshirt was released by Yosuke, he would be able to press hundreds and sell them because he's a brand name, but Promethean Burn...nobody cares about them yet. And the indifference to Ares Kingdom is disturbing.

Oh, well $50 isn't too much better but perhaps more doable...depends on how my next paycheck turns out since I've got car work to figure out.

So I'm listening to the new Cannibal Corpse and I'm really enjoying it. It's way more entertaining and "kick-ass" than most of the other bands that admit to be dumb too, especially from the brutal death metal spectre. It basically owns bands that try to be groovy but forget to be aggressive. It's nothing new, obviously, but yeah. It definitely shits on that boring Aborted album that I checked out earlier this year. It's a surprise for me because I seem to ignore this band for no reason. I used to listen to Kill back in 2006 but then I sort of forgot about them. This is a nice reminder of the dumber side of death metal.

I just got the new CC CD yesterday and I've listened to it a number of times already. It is good stuff, not too technical, some good riffs, very good production. Sounds great in my car; an ol' lady wouldn't use the crosswalk when I stopped for her with this blaring out the windows!