Death Metal

I rediscovered Vader's The Ultimate Incantation and I'm really enjoying it. It sounds almost fresher than their later material, which is odd considering that I apply freshness to more recent works of metal forged from the anvils of modern recording studios.

I rediscovered Vader's The Ultimate Incantation and I'm really enjoying it. It sounds almost fresher than their later material, which is odd considering that I apply freshness to more recent works of metal forged from the anvils of modern recording studios.

I totally agree. This was the first Vader album I heard and none I have listened to after have seemed to give me the same feeling of nihilism. It also has some of the best death metal riffs I've ever heard.

shit death metal, LOL my favorite bands are atheist, morbid angel, immolation, suffocation, nile and gorguts.

OSDM fans here tend to be REALLY fucking arrogant and annoying.

jus' sayin'

you're saying bands like Autopsy, Sentenced, Asphyx and Pestilence are garbage?

them's fighin words!

Death metal bands I really like:

Amon Amarth
Arch Enemy
Children of Bodom
Entombed
In Flames
Monstrosity
Norther
The Project Hate
Wintersun

I have it in my changer right now, along with Impressions in Blood, Future of the Past, and The Darkest Age. I dig all Vader, later, recient, I dig every album they have ever released.

I don't think that it is. Then again I haven't really been looking. In fact, I've never even heard it. But I've seen it in stores before.