DISSECTION frontman Jon Nödtveidt has committed suicide

While I don't agree with Nodveidt's personal beliefs(as others here don't) The guy is dead, regardless of what you may think of him, Show some fucking respect. And if he didn't create some of the best metal, people on here would'nt even know him. He was a human being, for God's sake!!

BloodSword said:
The guy is dead, regardless of what you may think of him, Show some fucking respect.

No. Why should I? I think i saw him mouth off on that documenatry about black /death metal and that poor unfortunate teenager who got murdered by a bunch of idiots italy...

what a fucking moron.

Kir-ir-Bannog said:
No. Why should I? I think i saw him mouth off on that documenatry about black /death metal and that poor unfortunate teenager who got murdered by a bunch of idiots italy...

what a fucking moron.

BloodSword said:
While I don't agree with Nodveidt's personal beliefs(as others here don't) The guy is dead, regardless of what you may think of him, Show some fucking respect. And if he didn't create some of the best metal, people on here would'nt even know him. He was a human being, for God's sake!!
Hey, let's respect Hitler while we're at it!

^+1

i'm sure the gay guy fucked him soooo good, but this asshole was afraid the other guy would tell... so he decided to kill him.

NineFeetUnderground said:
jon claimed the man "hit on him" and so jon led him out to the woods and killed him with a boot knife.
That sounds more like what Faust(ex Emperor/Dissection) did.

Don`t know/remember all the details but there was another guy involved, and they shot the victim i think.

The MLO shit is kinda fucked up, so one has to wonder about his mental health(as with all religious fanatics)

Still, a human being has passed on.RIP

well.. his stupid ideas were as ridiculous as hitler's... only that this guy was stupid while hitler was pretty intelligent

affinityband said:
lol @comparing a singer in a band to hitler.
I knew someone would say that, but if we're going to start respecting people just because they are human and dead, then I don't see why we shouldn't respect Hitler. Glad I made you lol though :)

FRUGiHOYi said:
I knew someone would say that, but if we're going to start respecting people just because they are human and dead, then I don't see why we shouldn't respect Hitler. Glad I made you lol though :)

nah i respect Jon because of his fantastic voice. I do on the other hand think its pretty outrageous that he stabbed someone because he felt they were coming on to him, no one respects that. Hitler...The man was pure evil. puree, clever, but pretty gr1m. And nothing compared to jon. bad/extreme comparasion in my honest opinion