Dissection

Morfiend

Nov 7, 2002
Visit site
Does anyone else feel sort of...guilty when listening to their cd's since Jon killed that guy? The Somberlain and Storm.. are both f'n great but I wish I could get rid of that feeling :cry:

I don't listen to Dissection for that reason.

What's the story behind the murder though?

Reactions: blakmetalemp
I am Ten Thousand and One said:
I don't listen to Dissection for that reason.

What's the story behind the murder though?

A very short explanation:

"The trial started Tuesday, April 28, 1998. Doesn't look good - Jon and Vlad pleaded guilty to the murder. Their story is that they had been partying for two days, when a 37-year old Algerian homosexual approached them and inquired about occultism, wanting to be a satanist. His manners disgusted Vlad and Jon, so they fetched a pistol, an electric shockweapon, amphetamine, and some beer from Jon's apartment. Vlad gave him three shocks, in an effort to "silence" him. This didn't work, so they tried to beat him up. The Algerian turned to run away, but Jon shot him once in the back and once in the head."

Beast In Flames said:
And this, my friend, is why you are a stupid teenager. Faust was never a member of Dissection. He's gonna play drums on their upcoming album. Dissection's singer has committed a murder. His case and Faust's case have nothing to do with each other.

:p
:lol: :lol: :lol: Faust=Original drummer for Emperor, only played on Nightside I believe. Did what I said, and Trym replaced him.

So, who did the lead singer of Dissection kill? :Spin:

EDIT: Wow, three posts since I made this post. Am I THAT slow? Thank you Planet.