Do you fit the profile of a metalhead?

About 6'1" and a half (inch) tall, black jumper with the hood up, black cargoes with lots of junk in the pockets, elastic sided boots. Sorta fluffy hair that is 12+ inches long.

If that fits into the metal 'look', might be slightly annoying, but I don't care enough. I dress that way for comfort.

anonymouswierdo said:
About 6'1" and a half (inch) tall, black jumper with the hood up, black cargoes with lots of junk in the pockets, elastic sided boots. Sorta fluffy hair that is 12+ inches long.

If that fits into the metal 'look', might be slightly annoying, but I don't care enough. I dress that way for comfort.

Do you have gsohm and wltm swf too ?

I fit the "profile of metalhead" in appearance only (long hair, band shirts, leather jacket), but not in actuality, being that I'm not a raging, moshing, beer swilling faggot.

I definitley do not. I have short hair and don't own a "metalhead" jacket. I can't wear "metalhead" clothes to work, so that alone makes it hard for me to dress like a metalhead much of the time. At home, I wear sweatpants and a sweathshirt (it's comfortable), and whenever I leave the house, I dress like I would if I were going to work. So I definitely don't look like a metalhead.

I have long hair, but only wear metal shirts on a certain occasions. I try & dress somewhat proper with what I have. A lot of my metal-shirts are typical, and i'm interested in finding metal-shirts that are not typical.

Drinking beer once in awile with someone can be enjoyable. Since i'm underraged it is hard to get beer where I could be an alcoholic. You don't have to drink yourself into a coma everynight. Sometimes you might go overboard being an idiot but shit happends.

Dodens Grav said:
I fit the "profile of metalhead" in appearance only (long hair, band shirts, leather jacket), but not in actuality, being that I'm not a raging, moshing, beer swilling faggot.
What you seem to be lacking in understanding is that not raging, moshing or beer drinking actually makes you the faggot.

:kickass:

paddy has long hair big beard i wear denim jacket with no arms over my bikers leather and tight leather pants and big motor bike boots and ihave got avery old bsa that i ride and i am always up the ACE CAFE :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

metal paddy said:
paddy has long hair big beard with no arms and ihave got avery old bsa that i ride and i am always up the ACE CAFE :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

How do you manage that?

My original intention was to grow long hair, but it turned out that my hair grew up and out rather than down. So I dreadlocked it. It's down to my shoulders now and I got an ok chin beard coming along... I wear slightly baggy jeans, hoody or leather jacket (depending on weather) and I literally don't own a t-shirt which isn't a band shirt (except my 2Pac one). So there you go, decide for yourselves if I am metal or not.

In fact see for yourselves www.myspace.com/what_once_was

metal paddy said:
paddy has long hair big beard i wear denim jacket with no arms over my bikers leather and tight leather pants and big motor bike boots and ihave got avery old bsa that i ride and i am always up the ACE CAFE :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:
hell fucken yeah

not really. I have long -ish (shoulder length) curly hair and a goatee. I usually wear just a plain t shirt and jeans, but every now and then I'll wear a band shirt if I'm feeling musical that day. And like susperia said, people are always shocked to find out that I listen to metal (specifically black and death)