Do you fit the profile of a metalhead?

I use to have hair to my shoulders. I cut it about a week ago for work. It's still long enough for headbanging, but it's hardly metal long. I like leather jackets and I wear band shirts when I can (I can't wear them to school). I wear blue or black jeans most of the time, and I wear tennis shoes or sometimes boots. I'll admit, I TRY to look as metal as I can.

yes i did when i was younger about 10 years ago... not anymore because of work.. back then long hair, jeans, tshirts, leather jackets or denim jackets... etc..

Aparently I look like a hippie...

Long Hair, Beard, usually shorts or jeans, T shirts vary from band to what ever was given to me, never a leather jacket.

Long hair: check
Band shirts: check
Black clothing: check
Leather: 1 pair Pants and 1 jacket, but its not the definitive metal "motorcycle jacket" style
Most status quo morons look at me and ask me if I'm a goth and then I answer, "No, I'm not gay."

i've got long hair now (at 21) but from 15-19, my most "metal" years, i rocked the skinhead style, and military camos/leather/BM spikes and studs.

now i have a rotation of 9 or 10 guinness shirts, an old skool deicide "behind the light" shirt, a mangled incantation shirt that survived the '99 November To Dismember, a Burzum "einsatzkommando" long sleeve for when im feeling frisky, and my precious Averse Sefira shirt given to me by the band themselves fuck yeah. other than that i wear the same dirty pair of cargo shorts every day.

actually i get so much @ss that i rarely have time for clothing harharharhar.

i r teh pimp.

I have rather long hair, wear band shirts about half the time, have a normal looking leather jacket. I wear khakis most of the time due to the unparalleled comfort level. Haven't worn jeans in a few years.

On days when I'm not wearing any black, I'm sure I'm not obviously a metalhead, but other times the shirts give it away.

Used to have long hair but cut it off a few years ago most of the T-shirts I wear are band ones I also somtimes wear a few band hoodys because up here it is a bit to cold for T-shrits all year round.

i wear band shirts at times.i have short hair though.misfits patch on my denim jacket but i don't know if that looks metal.noone ever asks me if i'm goth.actually people seem to avoid me.i really don't care though.

evil miscreant said:
i wear band shirts at times.i have short hair though.misfits patch on my denim jacket but i don't know if that looks metal.noone ever asks me if i'm goth.actually people seem to avoid me.i really don't care though.

It doesn't.

I got the long hair and the band shirt really. No spikes, patches or any of that shiet. I'm obviously considered a metalhead, albeit not a real one by the tr00 kvlt 80's rockers around here who prefer Guns n' Roses to Dismember.