Votes: 15 35.7%
  • No, No, I would've chosen different songs

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I didn't buy it because I suck!

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • I only like Bush-era 'Thrax

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters
I didn't buy it because I already own the disks and these guys already have a few other greatist hits cds as it stands.

I think it's a cool couple of CDs to have in the car but I'd probably rather listen to the individual albums if I'm at home.

It's a great set but I rarley listen to greatest hits CDs unless it's the only stuff I have by the artist. I'm not sure why I keep buying greatest hits packages if I have all the stuff the by band.

I'm in work right now and I happen to be listening to Anthrology when I came in here and saw the poll. Sometimes I think the polls should be yes or no only. This isn't directed at you only but I will use yours as an example. I like both the full length and Anthrology so while I chose Yes for your poll, that option, in my opinion, is kind of limiting. That's just me though.

I still gotta pick this one up - I'm broke. I think I'd rather get the DVD though as I already have all the songs on the CD.

THEBALDGUYFROMBLACKLODGEVIDEO said:
I bought it because I suck. I like to buy useless crap sometimes... In this case, it's not the money I pity ($13 never saved anybody), but my broken expectations... Gotta tell the truth :(
Then what did you expect then? :confused:

I haven't bought it yet. Maybe I do suck? I remember a few years ago complaining about how the sound quality on the earlier records sounded thin. Now that they've remastered them, they sound larger than life. But I just listen to it when I feel like it on Rhapsody.

At least I finally came around to buying Alive 2. The CD. The DVD, I just rent from time to time on Netflix. And mostly just for the extra's. I'd rather just go to a live show to experience it than watch it on t.v.

I'm just getting tired of buying the same songs all the time. I listen to tracks from WCFYA all the time and the extras from it. I really like that song Ghost. I'm looking forward to something new by them. Whoever the fuck sings.

AlexStomp said:
I'm just getting tired of buying the same songs all the time. I listen to tracks from WCFYA all the time and the extras from it. I really like that song Ghost. I'm looking forward to something new by them. Whoever the fuck sings.

fucking oath.