Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I didn't buy it because I suck!

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • I only like Bush-era 'Thrax

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters
ThraxDude said:
Nice way to NOT support your favorite Anthrax lineup, spacebeer. :Smug:
That would go against his strong practice of not buying any music released after 1987. :D

whitey131 said:
Do you always feel the need to be a prick or just on the internet?

Slayer solos suck.
He has to belittle others because he's an insecure loser. It makes him feel like a cool-guy.

whitey131 said:
Do you always feel the need to be a prick or just on the internet?

Slayer solos suck.
why do you always prick people who listen to 80's metal? I was just pointing out the fact that the songs are re-mastered and you take offense to that so i think your the prick with the problem.

ThraxDude said:
He has to belittle others because he's an insecure loser. It makes him feel like a cool-guy.
Your the moderator who constantly makes smart ass remarks and tells people what they can and cant say so i think your the one with the inferiority complex against people. What happened? did you get teased alot in school so now you can get revenge by hiding behind a computer screen and be an asshole to web forum members? HA HA HA HA

jpike said:
why do you always prick people who listen to 80's metal? I was just pointing out the fact that the songs are re-mastered and you take offense to that so i think your the prick with the problem.

Actually, I make fun of people who have blinders on to everything but 80's metal.

Since you felt the need to put a little eye rolling smiley at your end of the mastering post it goes beyond pointing it out.

Jpike can't play guitar.

jpike said:
Your the moderator who constantly makes smart ass remarks and tells people what they can and cant say so i think your the one with the inferiority complex against people. What happened? did you get teased alot in school so now you can get revenge by hiding behind a computer screen and be an asshole to web forum members? HA HA HA HA

Just becuase he's a moderator doesn't mean he can't think your an ass. I'm a moderator at another board and I think your an ass.

oh jeeze i guess i should just say fuck it and not come back here anymore becouse nobody likes me. boo hoo. its the end of the fucking world. oh well. i hope you feel better about yourselves now.

Hey karina 666(oh the 666 symbol im so scared) i had to comment on your post becouse i couldnt believe the lack of knowledge in what you said.

you're an idiot. The 666 is because there are six letters in my first, middle and maiden name, douchebag. Secondly, I knew they were remastered, I can read. I was just pointing out that I listened to anthrology (which was the question/topic of this poll/thread) more than the original albums. I actually didn't say anything toward you, so you obviously have some issues. If you read my posts, you'll see I didn't insult you one bit. But to quote one of my favorite "Deth tunes "just because I don't say it, don't mean I ain't thinking it."

jpike said:
oh jeeze i guess i should just say fuck it and not come back here anymore becouse nobody likes me. boo hoo. its the end of the fucking world. oh well. i hope you feel better about yourselves now.

Hey karina 666(oh the 666 symbol im so scared) i had to comment on your post becouse i couldnt believe the lack of knowledge in what you said.

So you're leaving? I do feel better.

I never said, "No name calling." You stupid prick. What I said was, "Why are you such a fucking asshole?"
jpike said:
Sounds good to me. No one likes you here, just like the real world outside the internet.
Maybe you should just do the world a favor and kill yourself. I'm sure the thought has crossed your mind before.:)