Do You Play an Instrument? (everyone vote)

Do You Play an Instrument?

• Yes

Votes: 113 81.9%
  • No

Votes: 25 18.1%

• Total voters

david411

May 7, 2002
Seattle WA
Visit site
Im just trying to see if Opeth attracts most of their fans because of their musicianship, and guitar players and drummers are drawn to the music because they have so much talent, because all my friends dont play music and they dont understand how I like them so i was just wondering

Of course the voice is an instrument. Tis the most versatile and wonderful instrument available to humanity. Anyone who says otherwise is Yngwie Malmsteen.

Guitar 6 yrs. and a long time ago I played piano for 5 yrs. which I plan to begin taking lessons for again soon. I was also in chorus in middle school and high school, so I'd like to think of myself as a somewhat able vocalist.

I've played bass for a few years now. And I sing, really quite well I think....just no balls to sing in front of people, which kind of sucks...

I'm on my way to picking me up an acoustic guitar soon as well. Should be fun, lots of playing She'll Be Coming Round The Mountains till everyone's ears bleed into the camp fire...or something....

You can't really judge what kind of people Opeth's music attracts from this poll; a majority of opeth's listeners may play instruments, but this may be because as Opeth aren't a mainstream band, those who know about them will be for the most part big fans of music, and therefore probably play an instrument due to that... not sure if that made much sense