Do you speak with an accent?

I just don't find them attractive. The whiter the skin the better I guess. It's also a personality issue. When I think of Latinas I think of constant bitching with the most annoying voices.
My g/f is 100% Spanish, hawt, and a pretty cool chick. You're probably mixing up Puerto Rican girls with the annoying ass voices like Rosie Perez.
Puerto Ricans = Dirtballs

From what I've been told, I don't have much of a New Jersey accent which is totally a good thing. That whole "cawfee", "dawg", "tawk" bit really gets on my nerves. Also, I lived in the southern central part of the US for a few years and a bit of a southern drawl leaks out whenever I'm really wasted. :lol:

From what I've been told, I don't have much of a New Jersey accent which is totally a good thing. That whole "cawfee", "dawg", "tawk" bit really gets on my nerves. Also, I lived in the southern central part of the US for a few years and a bit of a southern drawl leaks out whenever I'm really wasted. :lol:
Is the New Jersey accent just like the New York accent? Regardless, I'm sure it still sounds better than the Boston/New England accent.

Is the New Jersey accent just like the New York accent? Regardless, I'm sure it still sounds better than the Boston/New England accent.

Yeah, it's pretty much a bastardized version of the NY accent. I fucking hate it. I'm also not fond of the New England accent. No offense to anyone on here from that region.

Yeah, it's pretty much a bastardized version of the NY accent. I fucking hate it. I'm also not fond of the New England accent. No offense to anyone on here from that region.
None taken. The Boston/NE accent is probably my least favorite accent of all. I dunno why. Maybe because we have a lot of assholes here in Boston, and most of them talk with that kind of an accent.

None taken. The Boston/NE accent is probably my least favorite accent of all. I dunno why. Maybe because we have a lot of assholes here in Boston, and most of them talk with that kind of an accent.

I went out to eat a couple of weeks ago and a fellow at another table had this very thick NE accent. He sounded like the biggest asshole ever and was loud as all hell. At one point, I heard him say to one of the ladies at his table: "WHAT 'AH YOU, RETAHDED?"...

:lol:

I went out to eat a couple of weeks ago and a fellow at another table had this very thick NE accent. He sounded like the biggest asshole ever and was loud as all hell. At one point, I heard him say to one of the ladies at his table: "WHAT 'AH YOU, RETAHDED?"...

:lol:
I can picture that. It would have been funny if someone kicked the shit out of him. Just a couple weeks ago some townie idiot accused me of looking at his girlfriend, and he tried to hit me when I told him to fuck off. He was a tall, potbellied pussy who probably does nothing else in his free times besides drink beer and watch sports.

I can picture that. It would have been funny if someone kicked the shit out of him. Just a couple weeks ago some townie idiot accused me of looking at his girlfriend, and he tried to hit me when I told him to fuck off. He was a tall, potbellied pussy who probably does nothing else in his free times besides drink beer and watch sports.

DAMN DUDE! :ill:

The look on the waitress' face when that guy and his group left the place was priceless. She had this expression like "Thank god they left."

It's just I have this idea in my head that any woman who is spanish or similar will be a total pain and out of my league even without being hot and therefore not worth pursuing.

to walk into a Dunkin Donuts.

Thats Indians.

Yeah, Latinas are pretty much the best.

Case in point:

shakira.jpg

Hips don't lie, faggots

One of my relatives on my Moms side knows her. She grew up in the same city my Mom did. And isn't she part Arabic?

She's still latina even if she is part arabic

Shakira was born on February 2, 1977 in Barranquilla, Colombia. She is the only child of Nidya del Carmen Ripoll Torrado, a Colombian of Spanish and Italian ancestry, and William Mebarak Chadid who is of Lebanese descent.[8] She has 8 older half siblings from her father's previous marriage, but she often omits the half in interviews because they are so close to her.