Do you speak with an accent?

I think that's putting too much stock into what people listen to. Chances are if they do listen to bad music, it's not important to them and therefore doesn't really affect their personality.

I've found some really smart people, both men and women, who listen to horrible music. These people were just not into music in general. I think for us it's hard to conceive of someone who doesn't put much thought into their music, but I have found a few people who have felt this way.

yeah me too.

I'm definitely not into any kind of ghetto or gangster culture... :puke: :puke: :puke:.

I've found some really smart people, both men and women, who listen to horrible music. These people were just not into music in general. I think for us it's hard to conceive of someone who doesn't put much thought into their music, but I have found a few people who have felt this way.
Exactly. Some of my friends are this way. They just play what makes them feel good and for them that is whatever they hear on the radio and that's that. It's not about culture or being "polluted".

I find any ghetto accent annoying. Which brings me to one reason I don't like Black or Hispanic women: their choice of music. I know it's somewhat irrelevant but I wouldn't date anyone whose ears are polluted.

Well shit. You listen to only black metal so I dont know why you can't appreciate other people listening to purely shit :loco:

^ You're in no position to talk shit about anyone's taste.

Anyways, I don't care what a chick listens to. If I wanted to find a decent looking chick who listens to metal, I'd be looking forever.

I find any ghetto accent annoying. Which brings me to one reason I don't like Black or Hispanic women: their choice of music. I know it's somewhat irrelevant but I wouldn't date anyone whose ears are polluted.

No offense dude, but you care a little too much. If you limit yourself that much with girls you won't get a gf. Unless your standards on appearance are low.

Anyways, I don't care what a chick listens to. If I wanted to find a decent looking chick who listens to metal, I'd be looking forever.

This. You just might find a chick who's into the Romans and all that stuff but listens to Music you don't like. And it would suck for you to dismiss her because of that.

Well shit. You listen to only black metal so I dont know why you can't appreciate other people listening to purely shit :loco:

I listen to a lot more than Black Metal, my friend, and that means other types of music besides metal.

No offense dude, but you care a little too much. If you limit yourself that much with girls you won't get a gf. Unless your standards on appearance are low.

Certain cultures take music more seriously as a mark of identity. Many Blacks and Latinos take hip-hop and the like to be an integral part of their culture. As Whites we lack that understanding because we have the privelege of identifying with anything we like, and don't view music as a unifying principle. Minorities use anything possible to maintain strength through unity, and music is one of those things.

Therefore I don't find it unreasonable to be unattracted to a certain woman, not just because of physical qualities, but of cultural leanings as well.

I'm not saying music doesn't reflect the culture. I'm just saying its a little silly to dismiss certain women because of the music they enjoy.

^ You're in no position to talk shit about anyone's taste.

Pretty sure I can mr. serious :Smug:

@zeph, my bad forgot your 1 manilla road cd and the beatles!