Doom Metal

I cant really say judging by your sig if you would like it but if you like the samples I would definetely consider it. It is essentially sludge, but it feels a lot like grindcore and tends to appeal to grind fans. I personally like Acid Bath quite a bit due to their softer sections which are a lot like a gothic nirvana. They are an interesting band for sure.

Alright, I think I'll pick it up.

Another request:

Pentagram - Be Forewarned

Yea or nay?

Got a recommendation for Reverend Bizarre here, they have just released their third and final album. Great finish doom band, traditional doom for fans of Saint Vitus and Pentegram, responsible largely for the fourth wave of traditional doom. This album (III: So long suckers) is epic with two songs over 25 minutes and one at 11 its brilliant.

Pentagram - Day of Reckoning
Black Sabbath - Master of Reality
Candlemass - Epicus Doomicus Metallicus
Saint Vitus - Born Too Late
Solitude Aeturnus - Beyond the Crimson Horizon
Pagan Altar - Volume 1

Doomraiser finally put out an album...but being the retard I am, I never noticed it existed until recently...and it's from last October. :p

Great shit, snag it!

Got a recommendation for Reverend Bizarre here, they have just released their third and final album. Great finish doom band, traditional doom for fans of Saint Vitus and Pentegram, responsible largely for the fourth wave of traditional doom. This album (III: So long suckers) is epic with two songs over 25 minutes and one at 11 its brilliant.
Awesome album. It made the time go by slow as hell when I was listening to it in the car though.

I recently discovered Tragedies by Funeral and it's one of the best albums I've ever heard.

Anyone know of any other good funeral doom with female vocals?