Dudes with short hair...

I browsed that thread a bit and it seems I'm not the only one who thinks his teeth looks shopped :lol: although they are way worse in that picture than the one you commented...

Christ, his teeth look so huge I'd think they were photoshopped in that pic :lol:

So, long story short, I had long hair for many years, got Leukemia as most of you regulars know, lost all my hair, grew it back to about shoulder length, relapsed, lost it all again and said fuck it never again there is nothing more aggravating than being in the hospital and having your hair fall out into your already gross food while your eating. Now it clipper time, all the time, with a number 2 guide and it will stay that way until I can't grow hair anymore. No products, just shampoo. I clip it weekly to keep it nice and clean.

If you need hair product your hair is too long. You don't have to buzz your entire head for it to be short enough to avoid styling, finger length on top, #2 on the back and sides, hair is now styled for the next 4-6 weeks and you don't look like a bald jackass.

Hair + Spray + Cigar:

85%20do%20you%20smell%20burning%20hair.jpg