Dudes with short hair...

I shaved all mine off on thursday because I felt like it. I feel like a potato, but it looks better and is insanely easy to maintain :) I'm not sure a shaved head would suit you though :lol:

Never used gels, hairspary or whatever.

Don't waste your money, your body may provide you with natural gel.

algo_pasa_con_mary_1_02.jpg

Shaved hair is fuckin wierd, I had it for a while and everyone just treats you like an alien or something, I didn't like it. Theres something dehumanising about having no hair at all.

man, morgan is 100% right. I live in a place with 85% air humidity and it makes my hair look like steel wool. I have to wash it everyday because i sweat a lot and my wife complains it stinks too much, but when when I get no shampoo, my hair suddently become more organized. The thing is, i have dandras, so it also scratches a lot when i dont wash it :/ Anyway, no other product has helped me more than not washing it (unlike morgan, i dont need a month to make it appear... 3 days no washing = money) .

Or just cut it real short.

Buzz cut. Done.
Get out of bed, "oh shit my hair is done"
Went exercising, "oh shit my hair is done"

it's just always "done", that is until cut time again. That's pretty much free after you purchase some clippers. I put it on #2. (I think, haven't looked in a while)

This is what my hair looked like one day just after getting up. No need for product (note I don't wear it like this XD potential for super saiyan at a halloween party tho). No shampoo ftw.
24709_10150182474720175_548545174_12491314_2742681_n.jpg

I'd kill myself having to 'do' my hair everyday. 20 seconds in the mirror, perhaps a touch of water and I'm done. Plus I run my hands through my hair constantly as a habit and product would just be a mess.

Buzz cut. Done.
Get out of bed, "oh shit my hair is done"
Went exercising, "oh shit my hair is done"

it's just always "done", that is until cut time again. That's pretty much free after you purchase some clippers. I put it on #2. (I think, haven't looked in a while)

That.

Thanks Kyle, I'll give that a shot dude, much appreciated! Any tips on applying it? (e.g. to wet hair, dry, using a brush, etc.) And Morgan, I hear ya on the shampoo being the main culprit on drying it out (hence THE FUZZ), but I gotta tell ya, I know the smell of unwashed hair all too well, and I really can't stand it :lol: (I dunno, it just has that nasty sorta funk to it, at least mine did when I briefly dabbled with the "shower without shampooing" idea, so yeah, not for me :D)

Perhaps your shampoo is the culprit here, then. I've found that cheaper shampoos are a nightmare for drying my hair out. I always use Garnier Fructis and it does a great job of cleaning the hair while keeping it moisturized.

From pics, your hair is pretty similar to mine. Fuzzy and fluffy and just overall really hard to manage. But I've found the solution.

Stop washing it. Sounds gross but it makes everything better. Takes about a month to take full effect, if you want to speed up this process go to the beach or make some salt-water at home and wash your hair in it. If you find it gets greasy, use a really small amount of conditioner. Shampoo is the devil. But going to the gym every couple of days, the sweat from that seems to be a natural cleanser and I only ever need to do anything to my hair if I haven't been in a while.

I have kinda medium length hair and don't use any product, shit just stays up. Looks nice and shiny (but not overly), not that dull fluffy shit I get when I shampoo it. If you want more product I'm not the person to ask.

This exactly. When my hair starts to get long, it starts getting curly. If I shampoo it, it becomes a huge fluffy mess. Knocking off the shampoo helped tons. Another thing that seems to help, oddly enough, is washing in cold water rather than warm or hot.

Once I tried to look metal!
Last halloween (Orion from Behemoth attempt):
[strange pic

I never bothered looking "metal" I just had long hair on and off. Not for the metal but because I liked it. Had long hair before I got into metal as well.

Funny pic dude. :lol: