Elementary school shooting

Yep, starship troopers in every school. Because we have the right to carry guns, they have to protect us with bigger ones.

I won't go deeper. After all I'm a communist, starving european that uses centimeters :p

The fact that this stereotype exists says something about a larger issue of our younger generations, something is creating a disturbed, mentally ill demographic of young males, as to what it is, I can name theories but I will save that for another day.
Call Of Duty

Sad thing is that i'm not joking, COD has been around for like what 10 years? These 20 year old's probably played the game 24/7 for their entire childhood and then finally go fucking loony and commit mass murders probably because they were depressed and they had no lives other than playing video games.

Yep, starship troopers in every school. Because we have the right to carry guns, they have to protect us with bigger ones.

I won't go deeper. After all I'm a communist, starving european that uses centimeters :p

A bullet proof vest can look like a normal piece of clothing, the shield and the helmet can be put behind the counter and taken out only when a situation calling for it comes.

So the guard can look like a normal doorkeeper/janitor...

And what is so wrong with a non lethal weapon ?

Got any better ideas ?

A bullet proof vest can look like a normal piece of clothing, the shield and the helmet can be put behind the counter and taken out only when a situation calling for it comes.

So the guard can look like a normal doorkeeper/janitor...

And what is so wrong with a non lethal weapon ?

Got any better ideas ?

Nah wasn't replying directly to you ;) But I find really sad that due to that "freedom", schools have to look like high security prisons because of COD or whatever theory.

I played streets of rage and alex kidd when I was a child. Never tried to fly with my ears. The key is to make kids realize that those games are fiction.

I agree that gun control would help but IMO that is fair from the main problem (in Brazil we have gun control but in some cities around 10 people die murdered daily with the use of guns..but that's another issue). My wife works at a school that has childrein from age 3 through 15 as a coordinator and at another school as a teacher where age varies from 2 to 18 (this one is the best school in town, a 'Marist' one). A LOT, and I mean A LOT, of children even at very young have a lot of psychological, comportamental issues/disorders due basically to how they're raised and how much their parents support and take care of them. And a lot of these issues are not taken care and eventually it grows into something bigger. About one year ago we had one of these mass killing in Rio de Janeiro and guess what, it was one of these troublesome kids. Shit, we had a friend that obviously had schizophrenia or some other similar shit (he saw things and people following, he thought the Police was going after him all the time) and his family kinda left him on his own. Anyway, I think I made my point.

To make this shorter, yes, maybe gun control should be analyzed again or at least better ways of controlling it (shit, nobody should have an AR15 or something at home) but we also should review how we take care of our children. THIS will help A LOT.

And btw....reports say the mother of the killer bought the three guns used on the massacre. And the guys supposedly has some kind of autism. Am I the only who see a problem somewhere ?

The mother of the shooter purchased and owned the guns legally. She went through a background check before being approved for a gun permit.

The shooter had no criminal record and they were not his guns. How do gun laws prevent this from happening?

The problem are not the guns. The mom left the guns in the reach of a kid with some kind of mental disorder. See ?

The problem are not the guns. The mom left the guns in the reach of a kid with some kind of mental disorder. See ?

We do not know the mental disorder of this kid. It's being reported he was slightly autistic, that's hardly cause for alarm. I could point out plenty of kids that seem much more dangerous than this one that would never kill people.

It's unfortunate, but gun laws would have done nothing to prevent this looney from getting his hands on guns.

It's not about gun laws IMO

I think proper education ( not in schools, at home) is key.

We've also had kids killing people, either with knives, guns, whatever. And no, games, music, or whatever reason is not the problem. The problem is at their homes.

If a child sees things everyday as a "normal" thing to them, they won't see them as something to be careful with. If my son sees me getting blasted with a bottle of bourbon everyday, possibilities of him being curious about it grow.

And it's not a EU or US problem. It's a worldwide thing.

Obviously it's just my opinion.

The mother of the shooter purchased and owned the guns legally. She went through a background check before being approved for a gun permit.

The shooter had no criminal record and they were not his guns. How do gun laws prevent this from happening?

Well, if his mother (why would she need all the guns anyway?) had not had the guns at home it would have been much harder for him to get the guns. Of course it is not impossible to get guns illegally either, but much harder.
I live in Sweden and here almost only hunters own guns legally and luckily we do not have these mass murders. Of course we have criminals with gun´s but mostly they shoot each other with them

Well, if his mother (why would she need all the guns anyway?) had not had the guns at home it would have been much harder for him to get the guns. Of course it is not impossible to get guns illegally either, but much harder.
I live in Sweden and here almost only hunters own guns legally and luckily we do not have these mass murders. Of course we have criminals with gun´s but mostly they shoot each other with them

It's easy here to get guns. You can go to any inner city in America and have one in minutes. Gun laws will never stop that because it doesn't stop it now.

Crazy people are crazy, there is no defense against that. His mother had guns because maybe she felt she needed them? I don't know why she had them, but she did purchase and own them legally.

They cannot deny you a gun permit because of the people around you. It would have made no difference anyways because as I said earlier he had no record.

I don't wish to get into some big debate over gun rights here, just think it's ridiculous to blame gun laws for something caused by an unstable person.

Something like having the gun and the ammo locked up seperatly, and only the owner has the combination for the gun locker.
Also irregually inspections to make sure it is like that at all times.

More guns = less kills is just something that doesn't sound logical to me.
However the US want to tackle this, I think it has been clear for longer than enough that there's something to improove on the gun laws. Not saying banning is THE solution of course, but man, wake the fuck up...something's going terribly wrong.

Something like having the gun and the ammo locked up seperatly, and only the owner has the combination for the gun locker.
Also irregually inspections to make sure it is like that at all times.

More guns = less kills is just something that doesn't sound logical to me.
However the US want to tackle this, I think it has been clear for longer than enough that there's something to improove on the gun laws. Not saying banning is THE solution of course, but man, wake the fuck up...something's going terribly wrong.

Look, having the guns secured is the owners responsibility you will get no argument from me about that. I am pretty sure the mother wouldn't disagree with you either, considering she's just as dead as those kids.

Worry about your penchant for religious fucktards that wage holy wars around the world.:devil:

PS: We don't need Travolta teeth to get pussy.

:loco:

:devil: You have Keira Knightley but what's up with your TV shows?

I've been watching a lot of shows on your side of the pond and while they're entertaining with good actors the bitches are almost always ugly as fuck. So are the dudes come to think of it. Now I know you guys have some really good looking woman, all you have to do now is put them in your shows so I could fap.

Oh and tell Melissa Clarke to show that kitty already.

Fuck I'm way off topic. :lol:

I think we need some levity tbh. It's getting kinda heavy!

:devil: You have Keira Knightley but what's up with your TV shows?

I've been watching a lot of shows on your side of the pond and while they're entertaining with good actors the bitches are almost always ugly as fuck. So are the dudes come to think of it. Now I know you guys have some really good looking woman, all you have to do now is put them in your shows so I could fap.

Eh.. Keira Knightley... not really into that plain Jane thing.

Our TV is mostly bollocks at the moment. Back in the 90's there were some really awesome British shows, and I've been rinsing a few recently. But I think the Sopranos proved to everyone that drama could be successful; which is why there are so many kick ass American shows around right now. Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Homeland, Dexter... I could go on.

I think the last British drama I saw that I liked was this four parter called 'Top Boy' which was pretty harrowing and immersive. Can't really recall much else that struck me as any good.