Endorsing some items - everyone pitch in

Couldn't find the polarized ones, oh well:

matteblack1.jpg

and slightly on topic:

41X9AB9SRJL._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-4,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg

I really need to get into the cologne scene. I was going to post a thread on it. I need to smell nice, but I don't want to wear anything faggy or over powering. I've always just used old spice, but I need to branch out. Eau de toilette pour homme!

Dude hit me up if you have any questions, I've been musking for a couple years now and have really refined my tastes. I have a huge collection (like 15 full size bottles), but only a few favorites.

I'ma be the fashion police and say bootcut are alright for lounging about the house in, but I would never wear them out because they just look like a bad fit/make your legs look like tree trunks. :D

Öwen;8593990 said:
I'ma be the fashion police and say bootcut are alright for lounging about the house in, but I would never wear them out because they just look like a bad fit/make your legs look like tree trunks. :D

Everyone in my family has legs that look like tree trunks anyway. You gotta embrace it sometimes.

Regarding pants...

Although jeans work, it's hard to beat BDUs at surplus stores.

F520155001.jpg

Durable, light, cheap... and, best of all, the cargo pockets are big enough to hold textbooks and an Eee.

Jeff

Regarding pants...

Although jeans work, it's hard to beat BDUs at surplus stores.

F520155001.jpg

Durable, light, cheap... and, best of all, the cargo pockets are big enough to hold textbooks and an Eee.

Jeff

Man, I hate the BDU cut. I've owned about 10 pairs of BDU pants because they're ultra convenient, but I really don't like their shape. I prefer Surplus' cargo pants (even though they wear out in less than a year :/):

05-3598-42.jpg