Endorsing some items - everyone pitch in

I <3 these shoes, not made anymore and my feet have worn through 2 pairs now. :(

n620260222_829662_2973.jpg

Vans Dustin Dollin

This is my endorsement, a local favorite!

THE GARBAGE PLATE
garbage_plate.jpg

rochester-n-y_is-the-garbage_plate.jpg

+ FUCKING 1!!!!!!

My dad lives in Rochester, NY, and he introduced to me to the garbage plate. I was pretty sure I was going to die of a heart attack, luckily I didn't, but if I had I would have died happy!! :headbang:

Anyone had Drifter Pale Ale? Delicious.

medium_Drifter_BtlPour.jpg

I rock Adidas... almost exclusively. Love them shits... most of mine are superstars in patent leather. I do work.

d00d i just quit smoking tobacco
no more cutters choice for me anymore

1062107069_ac71e276e9.jpg

GOOD CORNISH ALE :D

its great but evil...it goes down real smooth and takes a minute to hit you so be wise about it lol tastes like jack daniels going down and then the aftertaste is honey

"Attention all sissy drinkers!

Is bourbon not wimpy enough for you? Are you afraid that even the alcoholic maple syrup we call Jack Daniels might put a hair on your chest? Do you really just want to drink sweet liqueurs but need something for when you have company over and can't guzzle amaretto while watching John Cusack movies and knitting? Try Wild Turkey American Honey - if there were any justice in the universe you'd be pointed out with neon lights as a wimp, but since there isn't you might as well!"

Jeff