ethereal sadness aka renske

Worthless said:
People that commit suicide are reincarnated as toilet paper on account that they deserve to get shit wiped on them.

Well, honestly, if my name was Renske I would probably jump in front of a train too. But actually, I wish that if she really did kill herself, that at that final moment when her body was crushed and destroyed by the train, she realized what a sorry selfish fuckhead she was. Yeah, then she got stuck at that last moment, forever trapped in a pocket of complete agony as her body was being split apart. It would fucking serve the piece of human trash right. :D

You suck man... that was very harsh and ignorant... two friends of mine committed suicide ...you don't know shit man... When someone gets to the point where he will commit suicide, that's it, there's just no hope anymore ... No one will ever know what drives someone to suicide unless they get there... those who will won't ever tell...

As for your ignorant post, you should delete it before you hurt someone ...

Larf03 said:
You suck man... that was very harsh and ignorant... two friends of mine committed suicide ...you don't know shit man... When someone gets to the point where he will commit suicide, that's it, there's just no hope anymore ... No one will ever know what drives someone to suicide unless they get there... those who will won't ever tell...

As for your ignorant post, you should delete it before you hurt someone ...

amen

its been a year since that fiasco. did she even die? i thought her sister or someone came in and said she was just psycho or something.
I'm the guy that she mentioned that called her at night when she was working and I was just beginning the college she went to. I never thought something like this would happen. I always thought she had a pretty low opinion of herself despite actually being very accomplished in life, she was really smart. She didn't like me too much when she started work (during the last 6 months or so of her life). But I was really sad about what happened to her. I got to know her a bit at the hospital, I have some issues of my own.

I chose to keep fighting in life, I managed to get my college diploma, a year of university in math, another college diploma in internet programming, many different odd jobs along the way and now a certificate in McGill in computers and information technology. Renske should have kept fighting, but I know her emotional situation was very serious. Also I think she lost the guy she loved the most (definitely not me). He needed to move on but I'm sure she would have found somebody else. I will forever remember Renske and we had some things in common.
If I meet her in an afterlife, I don't know if she'll be welcoming of me, but wherever she is, I hope that she has found peace. It's been over 20 years since I last saw her.

RIP Renske Witzen, I will never forget you.

And you decided to come to a "dead" forum to bring up a "dead" post to achieve what? Get this of your chest?
Sort of. I thought it was fair I at least said something since I knew her personally. Why I waited so long I don't know. But at least it's better than never.