ethereal sadness aka renske

which reminded me of the guy I knew, some 14 years ago, he ran to throw himself under the running train, while he was partying in a park with his friends (good ol' punk rocker), and bingo, the train cut his arm off, so he had to bleed to death. hmmm... he always had this dream of wanting to go and live in Munich. interesting thing is that he randomly got run over by a train that was going for Munich.... :err:

unlike the man who ended up underneath my window (train-window) who was walking nicely down the railway waiting for the train to run over him, coming from his back. the train just kicked him and threw him into the grass. next to my window. he just fuckin' fell asleep. OK, in that one moment.

I had to witness a stupid fuck blow his head off 2 feet away from me on the couch,stupid peice of shit,cops and ambulences show up, my mate who owns the house done 27 months in a stinking jail (he grew pot in the basement) and before anyone sez he should have not grown pot ...his mistake was inviting assholes over who top themselves in someones house.point being if you want to kill your self,do it at your own place hafuckin ha

Troyanasy said:
point being if you want to kill your self,do it at your own place hafuckin ha
yeah, that's well said. if you're about to loose dignity, don't at least embarrass yourself in a public place. LOL

two corpses for this year, one on the highway, one next to the lake, drown. hmm... and the years is still young, sort of.

Many more deaths for sure.you know your getting old when your mates drop off every few months,and your family starts thining like Kevin Dubrows hair.

Heres some good words from Mr. Steele

Seems three years - though maybe four
someone drops dead - whom i adore
you love someone - there will be grief
the kiss of death - lips of a thief - goddammit

A dusty stack of photographs
of times i cried - but mostly laughed
commit the past - into blue flame
acrid smoke - cowardly shame - goddammit

At times i'm truly terrified
cause dope and booze - don't help to hide
they're used to mask - a weakling's hurt
it's just like painting - over dirt

Everyone i love is - dead - everyone i love is - dead - all dead

life's a game i cannot win
both good and bad - must surely end
the mirrors - always tell the truth
i love myself for hating you

Everyone i love is - dead - everyone i love is - dead
everyone i love is - dead - everyone i love is - dead - goddammit

Goddammit

All dead - all dead
all dead all dead all dead all dead all dead all dead all dead
all dead - all dead
goddammit

By burial this night
Nitocrys weaves the spell
Down the vault's misty light
The lurking Sphinx dwells

Agony and nightmare
To Yog sothoth they noan
Nightfalls, morbid affair
Beard the faceless one

In the nuclear domain
Arcades lost in eternal skries
Written by the insane
Nitocrys orders must

Agony and nightmare
To Yog sothoth they noan
Beard the faceless one

Mummy's rebirth by wrath
Below the temple of nile
Vanished in Osiris' path
Above us reigns the Necrophile

Agony and nightmare
To Yog sothoth they noan
Beard the faceless one
ARE YOU MORBID ?

Morbid Tales

You are blind - Deny the sun and light
Whose are the objections - From where come the doubts

Evidence of infinity
Procreation of the wicked
Twist of the known

Serenades of opposition - Absurdity, humans fate and hope
True reflections of community - Procreation of the gods and lords

Evidence of infinity
Twist of the known

Cain and Abel's love and death - Love and hate is what we are
Dagger and grail are- Fallen of the altar

Evidence of infinity
Twist of the known

"Mysteries of perversity"
"I've killed this old man, because he limped
I've done it because he shouldn't have to do it"

If god raised the abyss - you'd procreate your own
Abolism of death is - Abolism of life

Evidence of infinity
Twist of the known

procreation of the wicked \m/

yeah, as a cop my mom has seen some pretty grim things, like one time this guy killed himself by slitting his throat on the top of a water tower and fell in. then at the water treatment place, they found like fingers and stuff lodged in filters:pre drinkable of course. some trully messed up stuff.

i agrree with you 2 totally. kill yourself at your own place, on your own time. suicide is indeed ubergay, and if youre that unhappy with yourself, watch dr phil reruns or soemthing.

fuck that riffraff. anywho, im out faster than helen keller in a speedball match -I-

See, to me when you get to the point of suicide, its empowering. You realize that you have complete fucking control over your life. No one makes you do anything you dont want to, and no one has control over you. In the end, you have only one person to answer to, yourself. People can make your life shit-tacular to be sure, but only if you let them. People conform to societies rules out of fear. IMO if you get to that point, do something. If you have nothing to live for, join the military. At least that way you will get paid to blow shit up and try to kill people. And what the hell, if you get waxed in the process, no big deal, you have nothing to live for anyways.

I just posted at Mah's thread about when we joined UM and I thought of this stupid bitch cause I first posted on her thread. DDIIIIIEEEEE attention craving losers get a fucking gun and shoot yourselves, die alone like you lived your life, that's the real deal, don't post at boards and try to make gullible lameasses feel sorry for you. AHAHAHA I still remember that shit, how funny it all was. Y'all are morons for buying it.

/Thread resurrection sequence terminated.