everybody from london ok?

luckily all my family and friends are ok.
What scares me is I went through two of those train stations on Monday. and Im going to london in two weeks to celebrate my birthday... but I am not going to let a terrorist ruin my life.... there is no point living in fear ... what happened was asbsplutley disgusting and terrible and my condolences go out to the families of those affected, but I refuse to live scared.

This was the last place I ewxpected to see a topic like this, but it shows that people have hearts, and care for others. who said metalers were heartless drug crazed fiends huh?

Ben

Looking for a Job said:
well if he kills you, then he'll ruin your life

true, but if thats my time to go then so be it .. Im not afriad ...a terrorist wants people to live in a scared little way that means they have power over you .. and I wont gove them the gratification of having power over me.

the_3_toed_sloth said:
This event is absolutely terrible, especially to those who have family and friends over there - myself included. I dearly hope that those criminals who murder innocent people in this way can be brought to some form of justice. And im glad to know that you folk are all ok.

Buuuut, the below statement REALLY pisses me off

Yes, because it takes death and carnage and destruction for you to do anything. And to 'show the world that you care about other nations', you of course need to help Britain, who you are close with anyway, and who needs help the least.

If you want to show that you care for other nations, ratify the Kyoto protocol. Help with debt relief. Do something about Zimbabwe. Take positive action rather than just spurting off a series of gibberish speeches about the people of the world when you dont actually do that much to help the people of the world.

Oh, and go see Hotel Rwanda.

Sorry, last time I show any emotion. I promise, I'll just be like everyone else and I wont give a shit, and ill go watch my MTV's.

well i guess my presence just ruined this thread of sympathy for those who had died. Moonlapse, feel free to delete all my posts in this thread because of this.

Sorry everyone.

"Some say man started to develop reasoning thought when he built walls, what good have those walls ever done"

says a lot

despite it says he's from sweden... yeah that is american style. I wish people would stop with blaming it on any old muslim. Muslims are peacful

profanity said it was american attitude, you are from sweden. I mean no insult, sorry if i caused any, truly.

I think he meant it sarcastic.... remember: the village will be prone to SENSELESS BRUTALITY. Doesnt matter if it's American bombs or Al-Qaeda bombs... innocent people always seem to die :(