everybody from london ok?

I think the bombs were a massive failure. The bus's are running again today, people are going back to work, good one london, don't let the bastards get you down. I think (going by the theory they are suicide bombers) they got owned.

It sucks that people died as always, i feel for them and thier families. Terrorism sucks.

It has been a failure, the only thing that's dragging it down here is itv news who are saying "britaini s in fear, could happen again anytime, we should all be scared" yadda yadda yadda, but everyone else has just done the best they can by almost ignoring it.

George said:
It's fighting fire with fire, and it's been going on for centuries.

Haha, you do realize that fighting fire with fire is a valid method of fire fighting in certain situations, right?

Nairolf said:
despite it says he's from sweden... yeah that is american style. I wish people would stop with blaming it on any old muslim. Muslims are peacful

The very basis of Islam is Jihad. Read a Quran before you make statements about an international religion. The word "Islam" means 'harmony', not peace. The Great Prophet called for all lands to come under the worship of Allah, and he said to "Bring Jihad to the infadels," if there is a heathen land. Peaceful Islam is a modern development, but in all reality, a warlike religion since it's birth. Think for yourselves people. Stop listening to George W. Bush and Tony Blair. Flame me for this if you want, I don't care, it's 100% true.

Quran, 5.51: O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

Quran, 9.5: So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush,then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them;surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

What peace is that?

the bible has equal amounts of shit.

im not sympathising, im saying that nobody should take religous scriptures seriously.