everybody from london ok?

haha here's something funny.

"...that we must treat our christian counter-parts with equal respect. For Satan isn't about emotion, but rather, logic." -Anton LaVey.

Even Satanism has more repect for human life than Islam. lol at Muslims.

cant be bothered to find it but the bible condones stoning and killing in much the same "jihad-esque" way......religion is fine, but the religous scriptures are to blame for a lot if not all the worlds problems.

#1- Organized religion is just an excuse to not think about your meaningless existence.
#2- Pretty much all religions have killing in them. (Maybe the exception of buddhism)
#3- No God would ever tell a lowely human to murder in it's name.
#4 - Religion has nothing to do with Opeth. Because, so gracefully, they happen to be Atheists!

Forest of Åsatrú said:
haha here's something funny.

"...that we must treat our christian counter-parts with equal respect. For Satan isn't about emotion, but rather, logic." -Anton LaVey.

Even Satanism has more repect for human life than Islam. lol at Muslims.

What about the other form of satanism?

Listen, if we want to sit here and name all the mistakes in these holy books we'll be here for a long damn time because, they were written by men and men make mistakes. Christianity and Islam are branches from the thick, and flawed bough of Judaism. The fact that each book contradicts itself and each other so much is more that evident that there is no true religion other than thought. Nd I think Opeth is great. I think Marijuana is great. I think brotherhood is great. And I think Spongebob Squarepants is an asshole.

Forest of Åsatrú said:
#1- Organized religion is just an excuse to not think about your meaningless existence.
#2- Pretty much all religions have killing in them. (Maybe the exception of buddhism)
#3- No God would ever tell a lowely human to murder in it's name.
#4 - Religion has nothing to do with Opeth. Because, so gracefully, they happen to be Atheists!

Agreed, with the following caveat: My existance is what I deem it to be. I deem mine to be worthwhile.

sorry to all the Londoners, and on the subject of 9/11, it's kind of weird because i live near a major ammunition and bomb plant..odd for a crappy little state like mine. but still not the greatest thing to be around, and on the subject of religion. buddhism isn't really a religion, more of an enlightened way of life to respect everything.

square pants aren't impossible

All men can believe what they want. But if someone's religion tries to tell me what to do. Fuck them. "Do not kill, do not rape, do not steal, these are values that everyman, from every faith can embrace." There's humanity right there. Anyone who disagrees may very well be a terrorist.

Arash said:
Actually I am quite well-informed on the subject. Why wouldn't I be?

Because a person who understood U.S. strategic and tactical goals, Orders of Battle, munitions, and basic physics would never spread such misinformation.

To imply that U.S forces wantonly "napalm" villages, or that car, or road side bombs are "puny", and therefor cause little damage, is ridiculous.

Forest of Åsatrú said:
The very basis of Islam is Jihad. Read a Quran before you make statements about an international religion. The word "Islam" means 'harmony', not peace. The Great Prophet called for all lands to come under the worship of Allah, and he said to "Bring Jihad to the infadels," if there is a heathen land. Peaceful Islam is a modern development, but in all reality, a warlike religion since it's birth. Think for yourselves people. Stop listening to George W. Bush and Tony Blair. Flame me for this if you want, I don't care, it's 100% true.

1) People both in and out of religions are violent.
2) Jihad is not necessarily violent.
3) Peaceful Christianity would be modern development if it truly existed.
4) The very basis of Islam is a complete sense of nationhood, encompasing religion, politics, learning, daily ritual and social structures

Quran, 5.51: O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

This is actually a very accurate statement, if actually put in historical context. At this time the Christians and Jews basically didn't much allow Muslims in 'their lands', through a variety of oppressive ways. The Muslims, however, DID allow Christians & Jews. Still do in fact.

Quran, 9.5: So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush,then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them;surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

What peace is that?

Again, historical context. When you have enemies rampaging over your lands trying to subvert and convert you, what do you think should be preached? "and goeth to them and giveth them cuteth little bunnies and flowers and happy litte puppies"? That quote actually says that after everything, if these people are remorseful, they will be accepted & respected, preaching forgiveness. That offends you?

I have no time for these murderers who kill innocents in the name of religion. But i also loathe people who blindly attack the beliefs of others.