Exclusive: DISSECTION Frontman JON NÖDTVEIDT Commits Suicide - Aug. 18, 2006

if someone wants to off themselves, after considering the ramifications on those around them, they should have that right.

edit: "Bärd ``Faust`` Eithun (ex-Emperor (Nor)) joined Dissection for a brief period, but decided he couldn't live up to Jon Nodtveidt's extreme Satanic principles.

These principles are called ``Anti-Cosmic`` and refer to the Chaos-Gnosticism. Jon is also a sympathiser of the ``Misanthropic Luciferian Order`` (MLO), which is practising this kind of Satanism (rumors stated him as a (previous) member of this group, however this was never confirmed).

Jon Nödtveidt considers Dissection's sound to be ``anti-cosmic metal of death``.

lol

Erik said:
eh from a different viewpoint pantera is proof enough to me that god doesn't exist
:lol:
Erik said:
well that one time they gave "st. anger" 8/10
:lol: :lol:

NADatar said:
my only reaction to this is "ummm... buh?"

i love SOTLB and to a lesser extent the somberlain, but i didn't really consider them a "current" band at all

and a big :lol: at dill

Fuck you all, go listen Velvet Cacoon and enjoy yourself.

You see the line between what is real and what is not, only death is real!

Storm of the Lights Bane still kicks my dick in all these years later, and The Somberlain is great fun to listen to while driving at the beach (why? I have no fuckin' idea). Reinkaos has a few good songs! But my respect for this dude was lost years ago, so I'm having a hard time giving a shit. Love the art, meh the artist.

cthulufhtagn said:
somehow i don't think this was the atmosphere he was going for

bwahaha :tickled:
Yeah, probably not. :dopey:

I think what happened was when I first got that album, I had to drive down the coast for work on some foggy morning so I brought it along for my listening pleasure for the day. The mood worked pretty well!