Farewell/Adios etc. etc.

NeverIsForever said:
This is just my theory...but I think that they were mad about Trey ripping the new song off the radio, and this happened to be a good excuse to ban him. He has done far more offensive things before.

No, this would be no reason to ban him. The song is freely available on Sirius, so why not the internet? It's not a leak.

milkman said:
Maybe Mike doesn't give a shit if people call him a nazi? This, however, obviously offended them on a more personal level. Plus, as we've stated, he's had many other offensive sigs/posts before this so maybe it was a culmination of things.

maybe. i don't know what mike cares for and what now...basically i can _understand_ opeth.com when it comes to banning trey (tho i would have decided otherwise....) but i still see no sense in firing ermin and i think it's kinda unrespectful to not even give a statement to the community.

Conflict of interests I guess... Moonlapse was kind of like Pope John Paul II - great for the people but not for the establishment.

/potential moolapse is the pope thread :p

wtf?

moonlapse was the best mod on any board ive ever really been too. Shit thats really messed up.

this board will be 1000 times less interesting now with gunhaver (jokes) and moonlapse (intelligence) gone... Its BS if you ask me.

Listen, I liked Trey/Looking as much as anyone (at times) and found him entertaining but sometimes to "trolly". I have asked him in the past to chill about that kind of stuff and really he didn't. Moonlapse also sent him message several times. After reading the insult directed at Mike's wife (whether playing or not) I banned him. There comes a point where enough is just enough unfortunately.

MetalAges said:
Listen, I liked Trey/Looking as much as anyone (at times) and found him entertaining but sometimes to "trolly". I have asked him in the past to chill about that kind of stuff and really he didn't. Moonlapse also sent him message several times. After reading the insult directed at Mike's wife (whether playing or not) I banned him. There comes a point where enough is just enough unfortunately.

thanks for an official info here. as i said, i can respect this decision and it is reasonable (tho i still don't agree, but it's your decision).

we still don't know more about moonlapse tho. as seen above he told trey to stop his rants...

NFU>> when have i been missing?

Looking for a Job said:
well i'm back. it was a long treacherous half an hour without being able to post here, but after a nice chat with metalages, indeed i'm back. i'll be on my best behavior
You're no fun when u don't troll. :erk:

Oh, and ur a noob now. :tickled:

I wonder who they are planning on replacing Moonlapse with. Will it be a forum regular, or will it be an outsider? This forum will be in dire need of moderation as the release date approaches...