Fast thrash songs (need recommendations)

Never the same

That dude.
Oct 26, 2008
Holland
Recently the whole 'machine gun open e-string" thrash has been quite awesome to me, so I'm looking for more songs.
So far I've got

Sodom - Agent Orange
S.O.D. - Kill Yourself

..errr.. that's basically it. Maybe that one Metallica song, but I want machine gun-esque, you guitar players know what I mean. :kickass:

So just fast triplets played on an open string? That sounds rather boring to me haha.

Fast thrash songs however, I can help you with;

Megadeth - Rattlehead
Dark Angel - The Burning of Sodom
Slayer - Angel of Death
Possessed - The Exorcist

So just fast triplets played on an open string? That sounds rather boring to me haha.

Fast thrash songs however, I can help you with;

Megadeth - Rattlehead
Dark Angel - The Burning of Sodom
Slayer - Angel of Death
Possessed - The Exorcist
Doesn't even need to be triplets, but I'm trying to get my speed up as fast as possible, and the songs I've been playing this week have already improved it.

I know some fast thrash songs, one being Violator's "Ordered to thrash" which after 5 days seems impossible to cover in one take.
Nevertheless thanks all for the recommendations! Gonna check 'm out.

not to mention most of kreator's discography.
Wow yeah.. Coma of Souls is a bitch to play. Already tried to play along numerous times and still at the very last riffs (not the last riffs where the intro is replayed but the one before that) I have no stamina left and have to "sloppy" my way through some fast palm muted downpicked riffs. :cry:

Try playing Testament's Into the Pit from their first live album. That ought to give you some trouble
Is their live version faster than the studio one? I remember recording the first few riffs of their studio thing on acoustic :lol:
..Hmm was a fun song to play though, gonna look into it on electric then :kickass:

The rendition of Into the Pit from Live at the Fillmore is fast as fuck. I'm quite an accomplished rhythm player but even I find that quite hard to play without getting exhausted haha!

The rendition of Into the Pit from Live at the Fillmore is fast as fuck. I'm quite an accomplished rhythm player but even I find that quite hard to play without getting exhausted haha!
It's the damn triplet :lol:
Raining blood-esque triplets are easy as hell but the ones in the mid of a riff with some downpicked notes are :yuk:

Thanks, will check 'm out.

Just tried Sodom's Christ Passion (or something like that).
The guitars on the song are not that loud but if I may believe the guitar pro tab... holy moley.