Thrash

LOL @ believing that having a drink with a founding member gives your critique a higher value. Back peddle all you wish, the way in which you phrased your tea party w/ Rat Skates came off as supreme douchery. Though, I already took you for a douche long ago, so no news here.

warrior.jpg

Seasons put up a new D666 track:

http://www.season-of-mist.com/common/downloads/Destroyer666/Destroyer-666-Stand-Defiant.mp3

July 22nd europe, July 14th US release dates (the same as Drudkh)

Upcoming release: "Defiance" (CD Digipak)
Release date: June 22nd, US July 14th
MP3 - DESTROYER 666 - Defiance - Stand Defiant
www.destroyer666.net
www.myspace.com/destroyer666band

With the release of DESTROYER 666's new album due in less than two months now, it's time to get a glimpse of "Defiance". Download the "Stand Defiant" track here!

Frontman KK comments on the song, in his very own usual style: "As much a statement about the bullshit inherent in metal lyrics as a verdict of guilty against the secular theology of idealism born largely of the 20th century. The ending refrain, a necessary denial of the burdening nihilism that pervades much of western subculture today."

1. Weapons of Conquest
2. I am not Deceived
3. Blood for Blood
4. The Barricades are breaking
5. Stand Defiant
6. Path to Conflict
7. A Thousand Plagues
8. Human, all too Human
9. Sermon to the Dead
10. The Truth (special bonus track)

Last week-end, D666 performed at the Maryland Deathfest in Baltimore. Check out pictures on www.returntothepit.com. GNOSTIC, ATHEIST, MAYHEM and BRUTAL TRUTH were there too.

Also, just in case people are faggots, some top tier thrash:

If I ever get to walk out to music, I'd love this song to be played:

HOLY TERROR.

Last edited by a moderator: