favorite beer(S)

Having me a can of Hertog Jan at the moment.

hertog_jan.jpg

For americans Heineken is probably the biggest rip off ever - you're paying for imported beer that tastes no different than the other crap macros. If you're going to drink cheap beer at least pay cheap prices for it. (and don't even mention corona)

Yuengling sucks too - If there's nothing on tap, i'll drink it but There are better beers out there

Americans have the best microbrews - Great Lakes (cleveland) and Bell's are a couple of my favs, but there is a shitload more

I've tasted so many great beers in the UK too, most notably Samuel Smith's, Young's, Orkney, etc... I'm looking forward to my Germany/Belgium experience this year to try good quality Lagers, Pilsners and Belgian ales (and Homemade Wines from the Neckar Valley)

Oh I love Beer!

I'll drink any beer if I have to. I will say, I hadn't had any alcohol for about six months before going to Wacken last summer, and the Franziskaner I had one draft the night before the fest in Hamburg was amazing. Whether it's that good, or because I hadn't drank for 6 months, I don't know.

it tastes great to me. just nice and smooth and light.
i love sam adams.
ive never seen that other beer around here. theres a store by my house that gets a lot of imported beers, so ill look for it

lately ive been much more in a whiskey/coke or vodka/tonic mood when i go out to bars though. whiskey especially puts me in a ridiculous mood though in the past when i didnt think as much before I acted it got me into some situations i regretted in the morning, and very angry at times ^_^

You don't seem like an angry man at all

That's what I was gonna do...but I think there would be someone that would be like..."LOOK U GUYZ R RUINING THE KATATONIA FORUM! THIS IS THEIR SHRINE!"

Something like that, right?