favorite beer(S)

I take Tuborg over Carlsberg. Carlsberg export is pretty nice, but Sort Guld is overrated among rockers cus of it's black color. it's true:cool:.

Some nice beers:

Chzech classics: Urquell, Staropramen
Meaty mofos: Guinness Extra Stout, Tetliess, Killkenny
Half meaty mofos: Samual Adams Boston Lager, Eriksbergs
Party: Tuborg, Bud, Millers, Dansk fadöl ;D

I take Tuborg over Carlsberg. Carlsberg export is pretty nice, but Sort Guld is overrated among rockers cus of it's black color. it's true:cool:.

Some nice beers:

Chzech classics: Urquell, Staropramen
Meaty mofos: Guinness Extra Stout, Tetliess, Killkenny
Half meaty mofos: Samual Adams Boston Lager, Eriksbergs
Party: Tuborg, Bud, Millers, Dansk fadöl ;D

MMMM half meaty mofos

Beer is just a matter of taste, really. Although, I haven't had a beer I really thought was nasty except for Guinness.

My favourites ones are two belgians beers: Tripel Karmliet and Duchesse de Bourgogne
karmeliettriple.jpg

duchesse-de-bourgogne-33.jpg

Try !

^:kickass: Been drinking the hell out of those recently. W/ a lime of course. Also Jack and Coke's are high up on my list as well.

My favorite beers: Hoegaarten (wheat), Leffe, Sam Adams Spring Ale, Goose Island Summer brew, Dos Equis just to name a few.
Fuck, I'll even drink Busch light and Bud light.

I. Love. Booze.

You have an Arrogant Bastard Icon but it's not listed as your favorite? Blasphemy.

Also I'm a pure beer guy. I stick to Microbrews. Favorite Breweries being Stone and Rogue.

Favorite beers would be:

intro.gif

Arrogant Bastard Ale
Rogue Dead Guy Ale
Rogue Imperial IPA
Dog Fish Head 90 Minute IPA
Black Toad

There are tons of delicious microbrews out there though, some I don't even recall because I was obviously drunk.

You have an Arrogant Bastard Icon but it's not listed as your favorite? Blasphemy.

Also I'm a pure beer guy. I stick to Microbrews. Favorite Breweries being Stone and Rogue.

Favorite beers would be:

intro.gif

Arrogant Bastard Ale
Rogue Dead Guy Ale
Rogue Imperial IPA
Dog Fish Head 90 Minute IPA
Black Toad

There are tons of delicious microbrews out there though, some I don't even recall because I was obviously drunk.
I've got a bottle of Double Bastard sitting in my fridge, waiting for a special occasion. Also have a bottle of the 08.08.08 Vertical Epic that I'm gonna do a back to back to back tasting with, comparing against Duvel and Duvel Tripel Hop.

The town I'm in currently doesn't have much of a selection. I've been drinking the newer bud ale that isn't too bad.

And most of the fall beers should be out now and fall beers are the best!