Favorite Beer?

poundingmetal74

Demons Will Fly
Oct 18, 2004
Canada, eh
www.finalstage.ca
What's everyone's favorite?

For myself, Canadian and Labatt Blue have been a longtime drink, but lately I can't seem to get enough of Corona (especially after my trip to Mexico where it practically runs from the tap) and Heineken.

same as you... Corona (and other mexican beers: Dos Equis, Tecate etc.) with lime.... and German beers such as Becks... plus i like Heineken as well but only if it's very cold... when it's warm it's ewwwww ... no american beers whatsoever... they are all watered down with practically no taste and ive puked so many times in my life on american beers that i get that smell whenever i drink a american beer.. the puke smell especially with budweiser lol ...

I don't drink beer.

NP: Riot - 'The Mystic'

One of my favorites is Sam Adams - Octoberfest. But I like almost any kind of beer. My everyday beer is Coors Lite. I can't afford the money or weight gain to drink good beer all the time!!!:erk:

Becks is my current fave regular weekly beer, but I do love a Leffe Blond or similar Belgian ale when I've got some extra cash to piss up a wall.

I'm not a beer enthusiast so I usually stick with Finnish major brands I can get from any store, Lapin Kulta's probably my fave. I don't even know what type of beer that is, I guess lager? It's all just "beer" in here. :lol:
Velkopopovicky Kozel Dark is a damn fine Czech beer also.

In the end, I'm not picky. But if you ever come across a Finnish beer called Koff, pass. Horrible stuff.:erk:

My favorite kind of beer is FREE beer!

Seriously though, my absolute fave beer is Huckleberry N' Honey Ale from Lang Creek Brewery in my homeland of Montana. Yummy! Also like Corona with lime. Mostly though, I just drink whatever's cheap and on sale. I drink WAAAAYYY too much beer to be buying premium or micro-brewery beers.

"Kriek" , a very nice Belgian Cherry beer. It comes from different makers but my favorits are the "Lindemans Kriek" , wich is very sweet tasting, and the original "Belle-vue", which has a much more bitter taste.
I also like dark brown abbey beers we have here...
That said, I'm not a real drinker (hehe, anymore anyway..). These days I really can have only one glas of beer and enjoy it alot withouth getting dead drunk ... As for a "normal" beer I prefer "Jupiler".

We have a very rich beer history in Belgium, there are over 1500 (!!) beers in our little country. Here you can find a complete list. Also most beers have their own shaped and printed glasses who often are artworks themselves !
http://www.dma.be/p/bier/1_11.htm

kriek.jpg

kwak.jpg
leffe-radieuse-150.jpg

stbernarduslogocolorbl.jpg

Last year the "Westvleteren Trappist" has been chosen as best beer of the world .
I haven't tasted it yet, it's produced very limited and very hard to get your hands on a crate...

nb1108westvleteren.jpg

Hey Clammy, what's up on the Exciter front ??
I still got that pile of Exciter live tapes for ya. PM me an adress and
I'll send those. Just don't have the time to digitise them all....