Favorite Death metal/Grindcore vocalist.

Barney Greenway. I just watched the "Live Corruption" video the other day for the first time in ages and his voice was fucking HUGE.

Chris Barnes on early CC, early Six Feet Under the best, I still like his Six Feet Under vocals now, David Vincent, Glen Benton, Will Rahmer, Karl Sanders, I'm getting into Cryptopsy so Lord Worm will soon be in my favorites, Dallas Toler Wade is just below my favorites, the guy from Origin is growing on me too. John Gallagher is too.

The only thing I don't like about newer six feet under is how repeditive the riffs are, the vocals are great though, I think chris was better in cannibal corpse though. I'm going to ask a question, who do you guys think was better in cannibal corpse corpsegrinder or chris barnes? I say corpsegrinder.

Going to be unoriginal and say Frank Mullen and Lord Worm are two of my favourites, along with Mikael Akerfeldt.

My favourite vocalist that uses death growls would be Rowan London however and for grindcore vocals I love Burton Bell from Fear Factory (Concrete and Soul of a New Machine use primarily grindcore/death metal vocals, concrete in particular is very grind heavy)

Chuck Schuldiner and Abbath. Two of my biggest influences as a vocalist. Which is odd considering I do low growls most of the time. I sound more like Frank Mullen than anything else.

Sounding like Mullen is not a bad thing :p not by a longshot.

I need to give a mention to George Kosmos www.myspace.com/belakor

He is pretty thin, not all that metal looking (he is a lawyer) with a seriously nasty and legible growl (and he plays guitar while screaming).

immolation's vocalist is probably my favorite

also later napalm death, obscura gorguts, early vincent, mid era schuldiner, nergal, mullen of course, later hypocrisy/bloodbath (peter is the man).